[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs a guy likes a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1441726726225.jpg (97 KB, 861x1170) Image search: [Google]
1441726726225.jpg
97 KB, 861x1170
I've read that when a guy is attracted to a girl, they tend to puff out their chests and stand up straight. I was talking to a guy outside a bar yesterday and he was kind of slumping over me, maybe because he was quite tell and I'm quite short. Does that mean anything?
Also other things guys do when they like a girl, be they friends, or meeting for the first time.
>>
>Make eye contact
>Playfully tease you
>Touch you
>Completely ignore you
>>
>>17233548
>completely ignore you
Why though
>>
>>17233550

Because they are insecure and afraid of being rejected by you.
>>
>>17233542
Judging intentions based on body language can be conclusive by assessing a collection of traits. Just because one trait doesn't add up doesn't mean he's not interested. I'm sure there were other signs he was interested. Posture isn't everything and I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
>>
Depends on the guy, a more confident, outgoing guy will flat out ask you out or at least make it obvious with his body language and the way he talks to you

a more shy guy will drop small clues he likes you here and there
the more obvious one being going out of his way to please you and look nervous/uncomfortable around you
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>17233550
We ain't going to tell you!!

That's trade secret.
>>
>>17234270
How old are you? Don't know why it matters.
>>
When I like a girl I make way more eye contact than I normally would. Even without realizing it, I'll spend a solid 75% of the conversation looking into their eyes.
I also noticed I tend to smile more.
I'll share more about myself and be more personal in my conversations. On top of that I'll ask more questions and pay close attention to what the girl is saying.
The last thing I do is kind of weird. I'll have random little freak outs where if I make one conversational mistake or stutter or something, I'll just let it snowball and get much worse. Usually it results in me being unable to speak coherently for a good 10 seconds.
>>
They ask you out. That's it. Guys don't play little games of subtlety at every encounter just waiting for someone to pick up on it and ask them out like a girl does. Just look pretty and talk to people and you win. Girls don't have to pick up signs of attraction because they'll get asked out anyway assuming they aren't fat and ugly.

This thread is absolutely unnecessary because girls have no reason to be having a problem like this.
>>
I smile and act more politely than I normally would. I'm not an asshole normally, I just give more attention to people I like. I also try to talk to them more often because I like being around them.
>>
Completely depends on personality. Sorry no easy clichés here.

Some become more nervous, some become more social. Some pay more attention, some less.

Ask him to hang out alone, but in a sly way.

Or just grab his dick (with whatever body part is most acessible) and see if it gets hard, or if he pulls away.
>>
>>17233542
If he likes you, he'll ask you out. So don't worry about it. If he doesn't ask you out, he's not really interested. That or he's a pussy, and you don't need (another) one of those.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.