[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife's birthday is in two days, money is tight because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: superthumb[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x250
Wife's birthday is in two days, money is tight because I just changed to a commissioned job, limited on what we can do because we have a 10 month old. She's not the type to get pissy if I don't do something swell for her birthday, but what's something swell I could do for her birthday?
>>
>>17233515
MAKE a card. Take some paper and some crayons or pens or whatever. Write some shit about how much she means to you in it, go outside, find a leaf or a fucking flower and press that in the card with some books or something (bitches love nature) and use your kids feet to put little footprints in it, too.

Costs nothing.

Super "thoughtful".

You're welcome.
>>
>being married if you are poor
Why
>>
>>17233515
Get her a small trinket and give her a nice massage, let her relax and take care of the day's errands for her
>>
>working a commissioned job
Why
>>
File: couple on a picnic.jpg (556 KB, 1241x849) Image search: [Google]
couple on a picnic.jpg
556 KB, 1241x849
Take her out on a picnic.
Buy a bunch of food and drinks and giver her a card like this anon suggested>>17233567
and make massage her later on as this anon said>>17234792
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.