[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all friends who don't have phone talk to via FB >Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463721479816.jpg (73 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1463721479816.jpg
73 KB, 500x750
>all friends who don't have phone talk to via FB

>Now FB is forcing mobile users to download stupid app I hate.

Is there no way around this or am I doomed to talk to them only on a computer.

I've tried setting my browser to desktop mode, but FB tends to load the feed the more I scroll down.
>>
>>17233331
They forced this months and months ago didn't they? I hated it too but seriously not worth griping about.
>>
>>17233354
Did they? It was working fine yesterday.
>>
>>17233378
I was forced to change to the messenger app at least 6 months ago, the facebook app refused to let me use the message side anymore.

I have a pretty new phone with all the stuff that entails though, so maybe newer phones are forced to upgrade sooner? Or it's a location or OS based thing.
>>
I'm unfamiliar with the app, is there a specific problem with it that makes it utterly unusable and/or behind paywalls for whatever reason?
>>
>>17233385
My phone is newer as well.
But I don't use the app, I used the browser. The browser users were forced to switch to messenger yesterday (or all this week)
>>17233389
Not really, I just don't like it. Call me childish, but I'm just not comfortable with using it.
>>
>>17233471
Ah, there's the difference then. I couldn't be bothered with the browser version on my phone. Left that version for my PC.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.