[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I own too many Bowie albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Friends come over
>Go through my CD collection
>"Hey Anon, why do you have so much David Bowie?"
>I freeze up, I secretly know they'll never understand his rich rich discography is only second to Neil Young in terms of quality content
>I look back and realize I own 20 Bowie albums...

Do I have a problem? Should I cut back to 12? Can one have too many albums by one artist in their collection? Is 20 overkill? What do Anons?
>>
Never too much Bowie
>>
>>17232835
>too much Bowie
No such thing Anon. Put on your Ziggy outfit and rape him singing Velvet Goldmine to teach him the error of his ways.
>>
yes. Just pirate stuff. don't you believe in free speech? and plus he's dead so it's not like he'll be mad about it
>>
>>17232835
You can never have too much music
>>17233229
Though I agree with and condone pirating from people who don't need the money, freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17232835
You make it sound like it's a guilty pleasure of yours.Why the guilt man?Just listen to what you want.
>>
>>17232835
Throwing them away is a waste of money
>>
>>17232835
>>I look back and realize I own 20 Bowie albums...
That wiuld be a problem if he'd only released. say, 15. As it stands, I'd finish the collection: once you've got the full set, it becomes more understandable.
>>
>>17232835
Wow. Talk about a non-problem.

Next time someone says "wow, that's a lot of this thing that you have" you fucking puff your chest, hold your head high and declare

"Yes. Yes it is. I'm very passionate about this thing that I have a lot of. It's wonderful and I can tell you all about it if you're interested."
>>
>>17233454
And they'll get you more of this thing that you've told them you love for your birthday and Christmas, too. You never hide your power level in your own home. Own it.
>>
>>17232835
Anon it's freaking David Bowie, not loli dakis. Be proud.
>>
File: pe160320comb_hs.jpg (426 KB, 855x1152) Image search: [Google]
pe160320comb_hs.jpg
426 KB, 855x1152
I get the feeling you just came her for affirmation.

"Good job! You are so cool and smart! I bet you get all the girls!"
>>
>>17233229
>being this retarded
>>
>>17233104
I was wondering if my Thing White Duke or Halloween Jack outfit would be better. I was gonna singing John, I'm Only Dancing once I make him cry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.