[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is with this board becoming so bitter recently? We use to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461775610254.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461775610254.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What is with this board becoming so bitter recently? We use to have the odd dick but it seems like lately we are being taken over by them.
>>
all the boards are being shitted up recently because the summer kiddies just got their allowance money, wait a while
>>
>>17232430
It seems like every thread I go to help these people shit it up. There answer to helping someone with sevre mental disorders is "stop being such a bitch". I feel bad for the people coming here they prob do not open up about their disorders and ate trying to seek proper help and do nor know how to go about it and these dumb fucks are settin them back in progress by making stupid uneducated posts. I want to nuke them.
>>
>>17232424
>We use to have the odd dick but it seems like lately we are being taken over by them.
This is not your imagination. We are being raided by /r9k/ and /pol/ (mostly /r9k/).
>>
>>17232424
It's an open, anonymous forum. This board has been surprisingly slow and quiet for quite some time and has developed a very hugbox board culture. That's great and all, but you have no control over the people that come in. As more people discover the board, some are going to be trolls and dicks.
>>
>>17232451
To be fair, many of the sufferers of mental disease around here do turn out to be self-diagnosed and therefore full of shit.
>>
>>17232424
I think its more so the board going full on safe space-esque type of ordeal.
A LOT of theads lately have not even been advice. More so 'hey guys give me attention and or emotional support'
Some gems include:
'Hey guys I didnt study this entire year I might get kicked off my Uni... Should I study??? :(('
'Hey guyd i havent dated in a bit am I fucked?? What do I do?' Etc.
The entire board turned into a circle jerk of feel better quick confidence boost posts that have virtually 0 value in the long run which leads to the same topics and threads bring rehashed over and over again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.