[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of girls can actually take a huge dick? My dick is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 426x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 426x355
What type of girls can actually take a huge dick?

My dick is too fucking girthy and big. My ex complained about it all the time and I thought she just said that shit to make me feel better

But then I started hooking up with girls after her and they all said my dick was too fucking big. I've made many many girls bleed. Some of them liked it in a masochistic type of way, some weren't too happy.

Whaf types of girls are genetically equipped to handle a big penis? I tried black girls but their vaginas are just as small as everyone else's. I heard that tall women (like over 5'7) have large vaginas.

Pls help. Pls respond
>>
>>17232319
Breh let's compromise, we'll split our lengths and girths. Tired of my noodle dick
>>
Post a pic so we can see what they're having to deal with. Upload it to imgur or tinypic and link it here so you won't get banned.
>>
>>17232319
Look man, I'm not asking you to post your face, just post a pic of your dick. We need to know if it's a brautwurst or a Monster drink.
>>
>>17232319
>tall women have large vaginas

Confirmed as underage and stupid as fuck. Vaginas size is factorable only slightly by height and has more to directly do with genetics and how frequently she's fucking something of a certain size...or if she's given birth
>>
use a penis cage
>>
>>17232343
>how frequently she's fucking something of a certain size

You fucking moron. Vaginas do not "stretch out" like that, and you call me underage? Holy shit jabroni virgin confirmed
>>
Where's the pic of your dick, OP?
>>
>>17232362
You clearly don't understand basic biological anatomy, musculature, and repeated tissue damage over time. I suggest you google again before you type
>>
>>17232404
Not samefagging, but what you're referring to is caused by CHILD BIRTH and not NIGGER DICK
>>
OP, could you also use something for reference in that dick pic you promised us? Maybe a shaving cream can.
>>
>>>17232404
>You clearly don't understand basic biological anatomy, musculature, and repeated tissue damage over time. I suggest you google again before you type

no, YOU clearly don't understand any of that shit, because you're wrong as fuck.

vajayjays expand somewhat upon arousal, but that temporary. repeated fucking eroding the vagina makes as much fucking sense as repeated fucking wearing your dick down. are you fucking stupid or what?
>>
>>17232410
Age, childbirth, genetics, large insertables, fisting, anything that stretches out the musculature of the vagina can cause that.

Think a bit, ok?
>>
>>17232421
Confirmed for Virgin
>>
>>17232416
No one is talking about eroding a vagina. Dear god you're dense. We're talking about structural tissue damage that overall weakens the internal structure thus making it loose.
>>
>>17232421
The topic is penises, you fucking moron
>>
OP please post that dick pic now, this thread is devolving into talking about disgusting vaggies rather than your cock problem.
>>
>>17232433
No, the topic is that OP is a faggot and underage and is hiding behind the story of "woe is me and my big dick. Why can't I find a good pussy for it. Come in guys. Help me out? I heard tall women have big pussies. That'll work, right?"

Fucking tard
>>
>>17232319
How big is your cock, OP?
>>
>>17232446
It's a valid question to ask advice on you faggot sorry you got genetically cursed with a micropenis
>>
>>17232436
Nasty faggot
>>
No, seriously OP, where's the pic?
>>
>>17232455
It's a shit question because op IS an underaged faggot and shouldn't be posting in the first place . Also, OP is lazy as fuck for not actually reading up before posting this tripe
>>
I don't think girls can just take a big dick. I think it has more to do with practice. Like for anal, you know? You kind of have to move up in sizes once in a while and then you can put huge shit up your ass. I feel like it works the same for pussies. You might just have to find a girl who's taken big dicks before or a girl who's willing to slowly practice to being able to take your size.
>>
>>17232471
Fag
>>
>>17232472
Fight me IRL nigger
>>
>>17232478
Get it right faggot . It's fite
>>
>>17232483
I'll rek your boipussy with my horse cock
>>
>>17232487
Post pics
>>
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PIC OF THEIR HUGE COCK PLEASE??
>>
>>17232500
KILL YOURSELF FAGGALO
>>
File: 552_DSC00053.jpg (44 KB, 552x491) Image search: [Google]
552_DSC00053.jpg
44 KB, 552x491
>>17232500
>>
>>17232500
Here's mine. Virgin though
>>
>>17232510
That's not huge.
If that's huge I'm a fucking donkey.
>>
>>17232518
Uhh not getting banned for posting nude pic but it's 8x6
>>
>>17232523
That's not 8x6 lol
>>
>>17232532
How can I post a pic proving without getting banned
>>
>>17232550
Link from imgur or tinypic.
>>
MODS THERE'S A GAY CIRCLEJERK HAPPENING HERE, BLUE BOARD
BLUE BOARD
>>
>>17232550
Post it on your Facebook and screenshots it for us
>>
Omg cock worship thread :D
>>
>>17232555
http://tinypic.com/r/2mo368i/9
>>
>>17232574
>posts pic without something to measure against
>shaved and cut
Thanks for the illegal pic, high schooler.
>>
>>17232586
That dick is clearly eight inches if not longer
>>
>>17232602
Then once again I'm a goddamn donkey.
>>
maybe try girls who are hippy who have wide hips, girls who have wider hips will make it easier on them - thats why taller girls will be good the taller they are, the bigger their body parts will be
>>
>>17232605
Post it then . Oh wait you wont
>>
>>17232319
Most likely has 4inch cock.
>>
>>17232608
Of course I won't, I have nothing to prove to strangers over the internet you fucking mong.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.