[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is 30 and still lives with her dad. Has no prospects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1451741354636.jpg (161 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451741354636.jpg
161 KB, 1600x1200
My sister is 30 and still lives with her dad.

Has no prospects of a job, future, education, or anything.

Isn't even the depressive NEET type "i'm trying but i can't get a job etc etc". Simply doesn't give a shit. Doesn't feel remorseful for her current situation or anything.

Keeps guilttripping my father to do stuff for her since he "mistreated" her in the past, which makes me feel bad for him. The amount of money he throws at her is incredible. Probably does it so that he can convince him he's become a better person. She's become his moral mirror of sorts.

I'm worried for her. She's very beautiful, and this isn't some kind of brother bias. Beauty runs out by age 30, which is the cause for my worry. A marriage could save her.

I'm telling her to get married, but she doesn't listen. She gives me that "i'm a free spirit" type of shit, you know what i'm talking about.

She's really going to be fucked if she doesn't move out soon. My father will also suffer with the toil of having her, he's on his 60's.

What must i do to put some sense into her? She's extremely against any form of criticism.
>>
Post pic. I'm 33 and financially stable. I might consider taking her off your hands
>>
>>17231553
>Post pic

Nah, not doing it. Too afraid of shit going garrity to do it.

Rest assured, you'll have to believe me.

Her beauty will only last for more five years at most, anyways.

And she probably lives away from you. Are you south american?
>>
>>17231568
American born of Asian immigrants.

I rescind my offer
>>
>>17231547
Mistreated her how?

What race/nationality/culture?
How old are you?
>>
>>17231575
>Mistreated her how?

Well, "mistreated"

Used to argue with my mother in front of her. I'll never know if he beat her or not. When i was a boy the most he did was shove her away harshly. She claims he used to beat her before i was born.

No idea though since they got divorced a decade ago and no beatings were ever mentioned.

She got fat in her teenage years and my father would make remarks about it, telling her to slim down (which ultimately she did and developed eating disorders, which he still blames him for)

That's about it.
>>
>>17231575
>>17231594
Forgot to mention, i'm a 22 BR male. I'm paying off my own apartment. I hate being a burden to people and would abhor doing to other people as she is doing to my father.
>>
>>17231597
But Brazilian women are hot
>>
>>17231547
it's not up to you to figure out her future for her. her dad will get tired of it one day, and she'll have to figure shit out. until then, it's not any of your business what she decides or doesn't decide to do.

you can't make those choices for someone, as much as you may want.

inspiration can only come from within, as lame as that sounds, so she's going to have to figure things out for herself.
>>
>>17231597

i know her biological clock is ticking, but she needs to move out of the father's house, get a job even if it is part time. Start to build slowly a life.

She is probably doing it as a revenge, you need to make her see that she is also ruining her life in doing so. Don't bring up the fact that she is getting old, that would only make her anxious.
>>
>>17231547
she is living the good life. neets are normally unemployed etc because they suffer from social anxiety. your sister has a benefactor, she has cucked your dad, its no surprise that she isnt working. who wants to work a shitty 5 times a week when they can rely on someone else? very few people who work are happy. unless you're high class, you're basically a human resource. We produce so many resources that we dont even need to work 5 times a week, we have just been cucked. it literally makes no difference to the world if your sister works or not.

If she is really very beautiful, im sure she could become a house wife, even in a few years. she is living the good life.
>>
>>17231553
what is wrong with you? she sound like the type that is not going to do shit around the house and expects you to do everything. she is going to probably just leech of your money to go out with her friends and talk shit about you like many of the modern wives of today. willing to bet she will just hire a housekeeper and not take care of the kids while calling herself a house wife. :^)
>>
>>17231705
that probably isnt serious but people like him do exist in the world and they will happily marry the likes of this girl. men have done it for centuries. even if what she is doing is morally wrong. She probably has a better life than any of us.
>>
>>17231717
so let me get this straight a girl can completely fuck up her life but she can still fall back on a guy to take care of her. some guys really need to raise their standards.
>>
>>17231808
yeah, basically. i would never bother with a girl like this but some guys just want beauty.
>>
>>17231705
You seem jealous.
>>
>>17231568
>trust me bro im form the internet
>>
>>17231622
Getting old? She's 30 FFS.
>>
>>17231808
>Acting like there aren't degenerate NEETs mooching off their moms

That's like a third of the posters here. Socially retarded sons enabled by their moms is huge, all around the world. Mom's tendies is a meme for a reason. You guys are so socially retarded, your obsession with cucks and women being like another species is ridiculous.
>>
>>17232004
And woman.... so yeah 35 is old
>>
>>17232042
Women live longer than men. She's less "old" than her male peers, she has more life unlived. You sound like a bitter red pill moron.
>>
>>17231547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
>>
>>17232087
Even though women live longer their beauty usually fades earlier too
>>
>>17232159
Guys lose their looks in their 30s, most girls want someone their age. Those who don't are usually sluts or have mental issues. The women I know in their 50s and 60s are always being asked out by successful guys their age. They have just as active dating lives as the girls I know in their 20s. You've been reading too much autistic feel good (for social rejects and retards) red pill shit.
>>
>>17231547
Give her the d, if my chinese cartoons taught me anything is this.
>>
You cant help people who don't wanna be helped

let her die in her own hole and tell her now "Get you shit together because when shit hits the fan and you want my help i wont give you any money"

And get you dad some professional help to overcome hes guilty and maybe he stops throwing money to you sister

Believe when i tell you when your hungry, you go for it anywhere it is and you eat it wherever it is. BUT when food is coming to you mouth with 0 effort you wont move a inch for it.
>>
>>17231547
good idea, find some retard to take her out of your hands and put a baby there
trick her into going outside. What does she like? im guessing nothing? come up with some shit
does she like anime, manga, comics? take her to conventions, make her watch artist draw live, listen to conferences from the ones he admires.
Does she like music? take her to conerts or better yet to live music at a bar
make her take part in improb if she likes acting, in fun writing exercices if she likes books
thats your hook, once she gets into it offer to pay 3 months of classes but once they end drp the bomb that she has to get a job to support it now. Tell your dad to under no circumstances pay for it, if she got into it, got familiar with the people, etc she will want to keep going because its fun and satisfying, if she decides to stop going threaten to tell evryone in the class why she is dropping it, if rewards arent enough shame will definetly get her out of the house
>>
>>17231547
>beauty runs out at 30

yeeah nah. try 40. unless you live with australian aborigines.

then again i'm a white scandinavian, we might just naturally age better.
>>
File: 790indifferent.jpg (15 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
790indifferent.jpg
15 KB, 400x352
Problem is your pushing her to get married, which is a huge fucking leap of a decision, especially for her, who is someone that went full NEET over a decade ago.

An ultimatum does need to be made, though. She should at the very least get a fucking job and help around the house. Living at home isn't a horrible prospect, but you shouldn't do nothing at that point in your life.

If she refuses, dad needs to just ignore her excuses and get rid of her. Better to have some sort of job than being homeless. She's got to do something or fucking go.

The excuse of "my dad was an asshole when I was young" won't work on him anymore when he suddenly keels over dead.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.