[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a man? I mean like, really fucking manly? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: arnold.jpg (70 KB, 612x458) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
70 KB, 612x458
How do I become a man? I mean like, really fucking manly?

I want to do a manly job but that doesn't seem possible anymore with feminism

I could work out, that's pretty manly right?
>>
>>17230802
your post doesn't make it clear if you're a man or woman.

I'll assume man, work out but more importantly do yard work and hands on shit like making benches and chairs out of wood.
>>
Be yourself and don't apologize for being a man. Bond with other men. In our feminized society men are supposed to view their worth through the eyes of females. This is not only unrealistic, but unhealthy.

And yes, head over to /fit/ and start lifting!
>>
Stop giving a fuck what anyone thinks. That's it. Stop caring about being manly it's a never-ending quest.
>>
>>17230817
Do you do any of those things?

>>17230820
>be yourself
Sounds gay bro
>Bond with other men.
Thankfully I do have friends. They are all much more successful in life than me at the moment though. But maybe I should try and keep those relationships going because without them I would be pretty fucked 2bh

Do you lift?

>>17230833
>Stop caring about being manly it's a never-ending quest.

Erm, so I should stop caring about wanting to be a success, about wanting to make something of myself, about wanting to fuck girls? If you want to be gay mate then that's up to you but it's not for me.
>>
>>17230871
I have my spare bedroom set up as a weight room with a rad full size power cage.

I also dabble in woodworking. Getting calluses on your hands is a quick way to being manly.
>>
Why are you this obsessed with being manly?
I'm guessing you're not very manly and also very bitter, pro tip: you don't need to be a manly man to attract women and be successful in life, soft men are in demand
>>
>>17230969
>soft men
I don't want to be a faggot, but thanks for your input
>>
>>17230980
First of all what is wrong with being gay?
A man doesn't hold homophobic views.
Also, soft doesn't mean you're a pushover, it means you don't feel the need to be a testosterone pumped aggro man since that's awful, you can be an intellectual, you can be a sympathetic and kind man people look up to, THAT is what being a man is about, not lifting weights and "fucking girls".
>>
>>17230989
>First of all what is wrong with being gay?
Weakness. Absolute fucking degeneracy
>A man doesn't hold homophobic views.
Um, yes he does actually. I guess I must be talking to a faggot, or at least somebody who has no fucking balls.
>it means you don't feel the need to be a testosterone pumped aggro man since that's awful
So a faggot. Right, I get it.
>kind
Faggot. Why am I talking to you? You are obviously a faggot. How many times has your boyfriend penetrated you today?
Listen you obviously don't know anything about what it means to be a man. Maybe you should go over to >>>/lgbt/ instead because I think that would be more your speed.
>>
>>17230995
I hope one day you look back at how you think now and realize how fucking deluded and ridiculous your man ideals are.

For now,
yah brah do deadlifts and squats every day, chicken breast are lean and full of protein, eat oats and fuck cardio since that ruins gains.
read the game and fuck bitches every weekend, heck seek out some prostitutes meanwhile and spit in their fucking faces afterwards and laugh.
remember to be an asshole to homosexuals, drink beer, beat your wife and grow a huge beard.
gl
>>
>>17230802
Become construction worker or something that requires hard labor.
>>
>>17231013
>I hope one day you look back at how you think now and realize how fucking deluded and ridiculous your man ideals are.
You're a faggot
>yah brah do deadlifts and squats every day, chicken breast are lean and full of protein, eat oats and fuck cardio since that ruins gains.
>read the game and fuck bitches every weekend, heck seek out some prostitutes meanwhile and spit in their fucking faces afterwards and laugh.
>remember to be an asshole to homosexuals, drink beer, beat your wife and grow a huge beard.
I don't agree with all of that, for instance I think doing cardio is also important. General fitness means you can fuck bitches for longer :)
>read the game
Eh maybe but all that stuff is pretty fake. A real man would just be fucking confident and fuck bitches. Reading a book and overthinking the whole thing is pretty stupid in my opinion
>be an asshole to homosexuals
Well yeah, I mean they're degenerates so that's a good idea. Unless you will get caught, then don't. No point getting a load of stick just over a fucking homo. Can't be fucked with that malarkey
>beat your wife
Well hopefully you don't have to.

You're are clearly a faggot. A bona fide nu-male. Your "answers" are not what I'm looking for. I'm asking what it means to be a MAN. To have PRIDE. To have BALLS. To COMPETE. To be someone that girls actually want to FUCK them. Not some pathetic wet blanket pansy FAGGOT.

You see what I mean? I'm talking about being a strong successful man in life, not a pathetic weak one.
>>
What makes a man manly?
>>
>>17231017
People always say things like this on 4chan and it seems like a good idea in theory but in practice, is it a good idea? Are you a construction worker? I want to know what it would actually be like in practice

I mean I'm not exactly big at the moment, also I'm pretty middle class, I went to university, I'm not working class. So I think those things would make it difficult for me to convince someone to give me a job as a labourer but maybe I'm just making excuses? What do you reckon?
>>
>How do I become a man?
Well you-
>I mean like, really fucking manly?
Ok first you cut that shit out. Right fucking now. Being a Man doesnt have SHIT to do with being whatever YOU consinder to be "manly". If you think it does to your solid core than you may as well put a skirt on like the little bitch your are and change your last name to Jenner because you will NEVER fucking make it.

>I want to do a manly job
No such thing. But if youre that convinced, then go get whatever it is you consider to be manly. Guarenfuckintee you a guy doing a "womans job" makes 10 times more than you will ever. Does it makr you feel like a man when youre broke and cant provide for a family?

>but that doesn't seem possible anymore with feminism
So you let a woman tell you that you cant be a Man? Give up. Give up now.

>I could work out, that's pretty manly right?
Yes, its so "manly" that there are women right now who could break you and still look cute as fuck doing it. Changing your body wont change your toxic mindset. It'll just make you a bitch with muscles.
>>
>>17231031
Testosterone
>>
File: 1451109448109.jpg (428 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451109448109.jpg
428 KB, 1600x1600
>people unironically replying
>>
>>17231039
Nah, it was just an idea. I thought you might like it. When you say manly, I think of a guy doing labor ubder the sun and then coming home to drink beer and watch tv. I'm a chick and I'm interested as to what makes men feel like men.
>>
>>17231042
>Being a Man doesnt have SHIT to do with being whatever YOU consinder to be "manly".
You're sounding like a faggot but I'll read on
>No such thing.
You sound even more like a faggot, faggot. So being a labourer, being a lumberjack, these aren't manly jobs? You must have pretty large ovaries you fucking fag
>Guarenfuckintee you a guy doing a "womans job" makes 10 times more
Absolutely confirmed faggot. If you would willingly become a fucking nurse just because of money then you are not a man, it's as simple as that.

I'm looking for answers of how to be a man mate. Not for how to be a faggot. If you want to advise people on that then I suggest this board over here: >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>17231029
You're a fucking faggot, who the fuck spends their time on korean origami boards asking other losers for advice to be a MAN man? YOU because you are weak and you are lazy, too fucking stupid to google around and find a fitting forum with ACTUAL advice you're looking for.
You will never amount to a single fucking thing people or you talk about here because you just want to wank off to a dream version of yourself where you're a MAN, so who's the fucking faggot here?
>>
>>17231053
Ah fair enough.
>I'm interested as to what makes men feel like men.
Pride.
Fundamentally being a man is about being able to impregnate women and spread your seed isn't it? That's the whole biological function of a male. Just like the biological function of a female is to carry the child. This isn't just in humans, this is in all animals.

So a man feels most manly when he has pride - when he knows he is an eligible man that has free selection of the most prime, fertile women. This is why men compete with each other in sports. It's why they take steroids to get the biggest muscles. It's why they fight each other. It's why they compete for the most money in business, because money equates to power, and gives you access to prime fertile women.
>>
>>17231044
Nah, even women make testosterone from their zona glomerulosa in the adrenals
>>
>>17230802
Work out
Be outdoors
Be a jack of all trades. Know how to do pretty much everything there is to know. It's called being wise and knowledgeable.
>>
>>17231062
You're the faggot. I know what the truth is. I don't buy the nu-male vision because I refuse to be a faggot.
>you spend all your time on 4chan
So do you, so who's the faggot now?
>>
>>17231039
Construction is a fucked up business. Any trade really is pretty manly. Also watch sports, lift, fuck bitches, don't take shit and fight people at the drop of a hat
>>
>>17230802
Wear a cowboy hat, sandals and spandex leggings to become more manly.
>>
>>17231071
Well, okay then. To me it sounds like "boy," rather than a "man" but you do what you think is right.
>>
>>17231071
Also thanks for your long response
>>
File: test.gif (8 KB, 280x190) Image search: [Google]
test.gif
8 KB, 280x190
>>17231073
Men have ~13 times more testosterone than women. The difference in testosterone basically determines all of the physical and psychological differences in men and women (more hair in men, greater ability to develop muscle, greater interest in systems as opposed to people)

>>17231076
Sounds good to be honest. I worked a desk job last though, you spend your whole fucking day indoors and that sucks so fucking bad.
>>
>>17231083
>>17231093
You're the girl right? No, all of that stuff is what makes a MAN, not a boy. If you think a man is juvenile for caring about pride, I guess that's a female dream and desire.

It makes sense that you, as a woman, want your boyfriend / husband to be "mature" and not be pumped full of testosterone, wanting to fuck all the girls. Because you want him to be there to raise your children (again this is basic biology).

But a man still biologically wants to fuck every single woman in existence (apart from the ugly ones I guess). It's in a man's hormones, in his blood, in his genes.
>>
>>17230802
Join the military. Go infantry.
>>
>>17230820
>>17230904

Sorry I should have replied to you again. I've just realised what you mean by this:

>In our feminized society men are supposed to view their worth through the eyes of females. This is not only unrealistic, but unhealthy.

You're very right. That's a good way to put it.
>>
>>17231124
Yeah I do think about the military but I don't know if I have the balls honestly. I mean I'm a middle class guy, had things too comfortable my whole life, and could I hack it with a bunch of squadies? Don't know if I'm tough enough at the moment to be honest.

I think I need to get back in the gym. And possibly take up boxing. I think these things will help me get my confidence back, and help me realise if I've got the balls to go further and join the military.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.