[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic is unrelated. I an 18 year old woman (still live at home)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0663.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
Pic is unrelated. I an 18 year old woman (still live at home) am best friends with a woman 30, who lives in another country. We were best friends for a few months but she is starting to annoy me, she was in love with me, even when i was younger but i brushed it off. I didn't mind the compliments but now I have a girlfriend it annoys me. When I still liked here we were making vacation plans but nothing serious, now she suddenly is planning coming to my house and wanting to go on vacation with me but I don't know how to respond to this whole situation
>>
Tell her you're not comfortable with her coming to your house is probably a good start. Also, let her know you have a girlfriend if you haven't already.
>>
>>17230588
Ew. Tell her not to come. Nothing good will come of this, she sounds like bad news. WTF 30 year old hangs out with someone who's 18 or younger?
>>
>>17230588
And this is why you NEVER to LDR. Because the other person always sees you only as short time entertainment.

End her suffering femanon. Tell her you don't love her and that she has to stop and date real people in real life because you aren't real.
>>
Yeah you need to cut her off asap. Sounds like you've led her to believe there's something between the two of you, and now it's your duty to cut that shit off.
>>
File: 1465254953838-g.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1465254953838-g.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>17230588
Errrr creeper alert. Are you sure this is a "woman"?
>>
>>17230588
Time for this video again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZEkFLXh9Y
>>
>>17231102
You sound like an ageist.
>>
>>17231271

You sound like a pedophile
>>
>>17231282
18 is legal age, creep.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.