[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Moved to a new city and decided to try Tinder to meet people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1352240183273.jpg (36 KB, 308x280) Image search: [Google]
1352240183273.jpg
36 KB, 308x280
>Moved to a new city and decided to try Tinder to meet people my age
>Last Saturday I went on my first Tinder date with a girl who was really cute and seemed cool, conversation was easy (she’s 20, I’m 24)
>She gave me a long hug at the end and texted me the morning after saying how much fun she had
>We met up again last night to wander around town for a bit
>As we talk for the second time I start noticing she’s actually pretty immature and I start to get put off by her
>Out of nowhere she asks if she can sleep over at my place due to the weather (which wasn’t extreme at all)
>Say uh sure
>We’re hanging out in my room talking and I’m increasingly put off by her
>She eventually starts making serious moves
>I didn’t know what to do and I felt bad so I panicked and just went for it
>She was way more into it than I was
>She wanted to fool around a bit more the morning after
>She gets up to go to work and she mentions going to a show or something together soon
>I think she expected me to kiss her but I just went for an awkward good bye hug

What’s the least sociopathic way to get out of doing more stuff with this girl? She’s super nice and I don’t want to hurt her, or come out of this looking like a total fuccboi. Is there a way I can gradually scale down the relationship until we can go our separate ways without anyone being upset? I'm an idiot.
>>
>>17230066
If you had found an excuse to get rid of her by bedtime you could come out of this pretty cleanly with just an "I don't think there's enough here to go on with" type excuse.

But there's no way you can escape looking like a douchebag who screwed her and then dumped her.

You might try the "I realized I'm not as much into you as you are to me, and would have to disappoint you eventually" route. But you'll still be a douchebag.
>>
Tell her you're a fucking idiot and don't deserve her
>>
It's tinder. Both of you are tinder sluts. You and her both know this. Dump her, she expects it. She'll just fuck the next male tinder slut if she isn't already.
Fucking tinder man...
>>
>>17230066
no way just accept you'll look like an asshole and end it
>>
>>17230066
>meet people my age
>she’s 20, I’m 24

manchild confirmed lol
>>
Just tell her you're finding her too intense
>>
>>17230066
Tell her you met someone and it's looking kind of serious. You want to see where that goes.

OR JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH AND DONT FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT, YOU BIG BABY. It's not like you're engaged now and you're breaking off a wedding and have to uninvite all your family members or something. Fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.