[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my gf but realised the next day how much i love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462821903258.png (280 KB, 475x570) Image search: [Google]
1462821903258.png
280 KB, 475x570
I broke up with my gf but realised the next day how much i love her and asked her to forgive me and be together again.She refused and said she cant play games which is true since i acted like a fucking child over stupid shit. I broke up with her because i couldnt handle her not talking all the time with me and basically because i was an insecure faggot. I was 5 years single and forgot how it is to be in a relationship.

Now i hate myself but i love her. The only good thing is that she still kinda sweetalks with me calling me baby and all that. What do i do? Give her time? I love her so much.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17229902
Grow a pair of testicles and stop being a gigantic needy vagina.

You'll be lucky if she takes you back, desu. I wouldn't take back someone who insisted on me spending all my time with them. IMO it's the least attractive personality trait.

Yes give her space, but more importantly, focus on improving yourself so you don't rely on other people's company.
>>
>>17229906

I didnt want to spend all the time with her but i did want to talk with her more than three times a day but she bacame a bit distant.

She had some issues concerning her sex drive.I said i wanted to help her but i was a selfish asshole and only though about myself.
>>
There's something that happens a lot in relationships, where in a girl winds up with a guy when he has good prospects, a nice social group, and a promising future. The girl can look up to him and trust his leadership.
Then the guy loses some of those friends and his social standing goes down. His future becomes less bright as he compromises his ambitions and takes the easy ("logical") road. Then he becomes more and more needy, investing more and more of his attention on his girlfriend. He's no longer leading her. He no longer impresses her and paves a promising road forward. No, if anything he slows her down. She'll begin to resent him for this, he'll become useless to her, she'll eventually become of greater social value than him, and then she'll wind up with someone else.

You've noted that she isn't giving you as much attention, and it sounds like you're giving her a lot of attention. Does what I've described apply? Because if so, you need to get your shit together and your life back on track more than you need her. Girls don't want to be the focus of your life. They want to come along for a promising adventure.
>>
>>17229919
This doesnt decribe me because its just a three month relationship and i never had great prospects or a good social group. I understand what you're saying tho.
>>
>>17229902
>Now i hate myself but i...

No. Fuck that. Fuck you. You need to sort your shit out. You're just gonna end up dragging someone else down into your pit of self-loathing and misery. Maybe your stupid ass needs to be alone for a while till you can figure out a few reasons you should be alive.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.