[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this really shy girl in my class. I talked to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465105417206.png (760 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1465105417206.png
760 KB, 640x632
So there's this really shy girl in my class. I talked to her and she seemed into me but when I asked her out after blushing and giggling for a long while and saying

"noone has ever asked me that before usually I have to ask"

She said sorry and that she was taken but that she really liked talking to me and then something about how she needs to know someone well because of a traumatic experience and then she called herself stupid and that she shouldn't have said that.

Super weird.

Anyways I'm pretty smitten, but I also made my intentions known so pursuing her further would be a dick move no?

I've sort of been ignoring her and she looks over at me but I don't know how to proceed or even if I should.

>tl;dr want to get with shy cute girl from class but she is taken
>>
you proceed on a friendship level and talk to her more about this topic once you are both tippsy because that taken part of her was obviously fabricated.

she might have been raped or molested in her childhood though, so get her to a psychologist if she tells you something like that and you will be fine.

tldr: go on but less outspoken, give her compliments find out what she likes etc.
>>
>>17229707
You really think it's made up?

That fucks me up.
>>
>>17229693
She told you she's with someone. If you're looking for a girlfriend, pursuing her is a waste of time.

If you can't be friends with a girl without having "feelings" then don't bother trying to be her friend.
>>
Don't ignore her and be rude, you never know, but yeah, don't pursue her.
>>
>>17229778
>>17229788
I'm really into her but I don't want to become an orbiter either.

But now that, that other guy mentioned it she might not have a boyfriend and is super cautious.

Because she mentioned that she needs to get to know someone well before going out with them afterwards and that she likes talking to me.

And the trauma thing she mentioned.

And that she said noone had ever asked her out before.

All pretty weird right?
>>
>>17229693
How would you feel if this was your girlfriend she told a guy she had a boyfriend and that guy still kept pursuing her? it's a dick move don't do it.
>>
>>17229820
Yeah, you're right.

I'll just see what happens nd let her be.
>>
She said she is taken so you go with that, don't waste time trying to figure out if she said the truth or not, if she was interested she would have let you know, if she lied and eventually changes her mind she will let you know, period.

Also, she seems full of issues, even more so than women generally are, so, i personally would not bother with a girl like this.
>>
>>17229828
I get what you're saying. It's just that when I talk to girls they end up saying/pretending to like what I like so I'll like them and it's a huge turn off.

This girl is her own person and although she tries to impress me it's in her own dorky kind of way.

I've been seeing a few girls lately, and they're all nice but that's it. I actually like this girl.
>>
>>17229693
I'd say keep talking to her and stuff but don't pursue anything. If she's just being cautious then the truth will come out when you get to know her better. Otherwise just friend her and maybe one day when you're both single she'll want to try having your magic stick in her poop hole
>>
>>17229813
Looks like everything she says is just attention whoring. She says things like being taken and wanting to take things slow to gauge if you are alright with being one of the guys who gives her love and affection and provides for her without her having to give up sex in return.
She probably has up to five guys she's seeing at once but she only has sex with one or two of them which is why she say she's taken when she's technically not. The trick is: how confident are you in making her forget about the other guys and only seek your attention?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.