[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming out out to my family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 6939831-loli-anime-girl.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6939831-loli-anime-girl.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
Recently you I've been doing allot of thinking, and I might tell my family something about me. I just don't know how to go about it or if it's a good idea to even do. Also I'm a senior in highschool.
>>
Depends on your family and depends on what you want to tell them. But if you feel like you can trust them then just be honest.
>>
>>17229329
Well I dont think most people think these days are willing to accept it.
>>
Anon, you're family doesn't and never will need to know that you like loli. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17229344
Bit I'm also attracted to real life loli too.
>>
>>17229349
Do not tell your family. That is a terrible idea.
>>
>>17229349
I'm a high school senior and me too, but it's not something you should tell anyone nigga. Doesn't really affect my life in any way, my gf and parents would probably freak if I told them
>>
>>17229349
The purpose of "coming out" is to explain any relationship or life choices you might make that your family will know about or be a part of (ex. A guy coming out as gay to his parents as he will want to have a male partner in the future).

You having fantasies about little girls is not the same. It is strictly that: a fantasy, and those stay inside of your head. Telling your parents would have no purpose and would only cause problems.
>>
>>17229349
This is not OP
>>
It's a stupid idea, but if you are doing it anyway, make sure to record it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.