[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/. I'm 100% not gf material. I've accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1438799349896.jpg (110 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1438799349896.jpg
110 KB, 480x640
Hello /adv/. I'm 100% not gf material. I've accepted this, and am fine with it. Guys who hit on me though never seem to take my cautions seriously.

How do I get guys to not even try to gf me.
>>
become an whale
>>
Just stop talking to guys period is your best bet
>>
>>17229124
Stop putting yourself down.

Clearly your self worth is very low. You also want someone to tell you this, don't you?

What makes you think you aren't worthy of a committed relationship?
>>
>>17229124
tell them upfront you're just trying to be FWB or get laid for the night.
>>
>>17229124
>not gf material
>still cant stay the fuck away from guys
Simple, be a slut. The only reason they try to gf you is because you are difficult to get. So best solution ia be easy as fuck. If they gf you, do it and be the most obsessive, shitty gf possible. Have too much sex, flirt like fuckin crazy. Constantly talk shit to him and do rude, offensive things.
Pretty much let him get his nut off and be done with your ass so he can go home, shower like crazy, and cry.
>>
>>17229140
This white knight here would try to date you, guys like this you just need to fuck and stick your finger in his ass and talk to him like he wants to be gay.
>>
*shrug* I had the reverse problem with girls i'd date. I'd be upfront and just tell them I'm straight up not at all looking for a relationship and just looking to have fun, and they'd say they were cool with it, fast forward a couple weeks and my phones blown up with drunk texts and late night voice mails...

Felt guilty as fuck even though I was being upfront.

My favorite was the one where I randomly met a girl for lunch, had a blast hanging out for like 8 hours after that, texted her the next day, and she pretty much said she felt like she shouldn't see me again because she could tell she was falling for me, couldn't handle it, and even if she could, she couldn't date me because I wasn't her religion and that meant she'd never be able to marry me. I was just like... Ok... I just wanted to hang out...

I took a hard look at myself, and the more I dated, bit by bit, the more I realized some part of me was encouraging the behavior. Not in any conscious way--maybe not even subconciously--but there were definitely certain things I was doing just because I do them

I realized i'm kind of a flirt, just nicer in general than most guys, a better than average listener and conversationalist, and I have a knack for complimenting people and making it sound complete sincere and earnest so they feel genuinely feel I believe it, which goes a long way to making them believe it of themselves too. All of that I kind of just did without thinking, and turned up too high, apparently it was getting a reaction that wasn't at all what I intended (though I'll admit there was a time where it was).

So I just practiced toning some of it down, at least around people I didn't want to have that be a problem with, and I also kind of learned to stop feeling as guilty about what they were feeling--because I just acknowledged, they're grown ass adults too and are responsible for their own feelings as much as anyone else.
>>
What a stupid thread, you're stupid.
You can't control the actions of other people
>>
Hell.
This is hell.
>>
Try using wd 49 as a odor

Many guys love kinky stuff

Also, put some brown grease around your lips and a flower on thebleft ear. I
>>
>>17229124
OP I don't want to gf you. Can we just fuck instead?
>>
Ok they're only 2 reason

One you have piss poor self esteem like every other bitch in the world

Look they all want to make your their gf great just wait here's a bunch that don't

Some just need a mastrubation buddy don't worry you just keep sucking dick you'll find plenty that won't call you or want to hang out with you after that.

And to confirm your pity party your Sabatogeing any attemp these dipshits make

Or you a hoe and don't want to be judged.

Either way your still a self esteem
>>
>>17229282
Your in denial you dense faggot
>>
If a bitch tells me she is crazy, I take her word for it and fuck off most of the time. Most guys who aren't desperate will also take your word for it and bail.
>>
>have gf
>meet non-gf material chick
>seduces me into hanging out with her one night
>fuck her
>fall in love
>she listens to the same music I do
>she's hotter than my current GF
>keep banging her on the side
>texting her dumb stuff when I'm with my girl
>"wish i had you in my arms tonight instead of her" yadda yadda yadda
>she cuts me off cold turkey
>no more hot sexy chick to fuck on the side and dream about having a relationship with
>just stuck with my girl

FML.
>>
>>17229124
That's not a thing you can stop. Deal with it, nerd.
>>
>>17229124
i think the most you can do is be direct and forthcoming about it. letting people know up front that you dont want a relationship/are crazy/whatever is actually a pretty respectable thing to do in my opinion. so, good on you for that. if they dont take your warning seriously, thats on them. i wish my most recent ex had been forthcoming about her craziness, it would have spared me a substantial amount of pain in the ass.
>>
>>17229124
you're GF material to someone.
>>
>>17230142
>tfw you cucked your girl with a female chad
Dont ever tell her. You swallow that guit and tteat her right. You fucking here me? TREAT HER RIGHT
>>
>>17229124
Became a prostitute
>>
>>17230142
Your girl deserves better you disgusting piece of human-shaped garbage. I hope Hillary Clinton shits down your throat.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.