[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real life skins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: freddcookeff.jpg (37 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
freddcookeff.jpg
37 KB, 510x383
Well, I'm dating my best friends ex girlfriend, but I was always in love with her and also she was in love with me.
Now my friend is dating another girl and I didn't tell him about my new love.
Do you guys think that I should tell him that I love her and that I'm dating her? I'm really scared because I don't know how is he's going to react. Please help
>>
What are you going to do, keep your relationship a secret forever?

Also stop watching that shitty show.
>>
>>17229074
I watched it last year!! I really don't know what the fuck do I have to tell him because I feel awful inside, but also my love increases everyday. Sounds silly but its true
>>
>>17229085
Are you just as immature and drama-mongering as the characters in the show?
>>
Obviously you should do a fuckton of drugs until your friend inevitably dies, because Skins.
>>
>>17229074
DONT YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT SKINS
SKINS IS LIFE
>>
>>17229153
ARE YOU NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO??????
>>
>>17229070
fake friend
>>
>>17229326
I'm a real one, but I can't control my feelings, I actually love her
>>
>>17229335
If that's the case, tell your friend.He'll respect you more than him finding it out from other sources
>>
>>17229340
Aye. Don't let him find out from someone else.
T. someone who was in your shoes
>>
Just tell him, whatever he thinks is ok and be with your girl
>>
>>17229363
Do you think he'll let me love her? Because it was his love, not mine, but I always loved her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.