[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple years ago I got a crush on a very good friend, I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454726759114.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454726759114.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
A couple years ago I got a crush on a very good friend, I know she doesn't feel the same way. We have something in common, I just don't know if that's enough to spark a relationship. She's 24 and I'm 20. To make matters worse she calls me referred to me as "little brother", which made me cringe internally. Is there anything I can do to make myself seem appealing to her?
>>
If you really want, to make your self appealing to her. Take a step back from the whole thing and focus on you. Start working out get ripped, learn an instrument. Go out and do what people aspire to do. Put your self out there. Taking control of your own life and being confident is what draws people to us ;)
>>
Don't get involved with older women unless you both never want to be married or have kids.
>>
>>17228940
I'm in it for the long run.
>>
>>17228932
I started going to the gym, and I've made decent progress ( lost 13 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks). Adding on to it I've got a new job where I interact with people around her age.
>>
All I wanna say is, girls do the little brother line all the time, and then end up banging the guy, so I wouldn't worry at all bout that.
>>
>>17228977
I'll keep that in mind.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.