[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Drunk Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wallpaper.jpg (283 KB, 600x950) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
283 KB, 600x950
Anyone been in an abusive relationship? I have. I called the cops to get out. After his release he said everything any girl would want to hear. So, of course the stupid girl I am went running to him. That fucker even bought me a ring. Sooo here I am drunk and missing him. I blocked him from everything. Idk what advice you can give me, but I can't really tell friends and family I saw him the day after his release.
>>
birth a retard and he'll never speak to you again
>>
Hahahha OMG . Right now sadly I want him to talk to me
>>
give birth to a retard and he'll come crawling back, much like the retard
>>
>I have no impulse control

He's gonna knock you up, give up custody, always be behind on his child support, and then you'll both dump all your issues on your poor kid so he can grow up to repeat the process. The End.
>>
Hahaha OMG guys
>>
Good thing I am not going to get knocked up ;) or give birth any time soon
>>
>>17228706
Hey wanna get knocked up? ;D
>>
>>17228706
>After his 2nd release he said everything any girl would want to hear. So, of course the stupid girl I am agreed to start a family with him.
Do you see where I am going, nigga?
>>
Haahahahahahaahahahahahaahahhahhaa

>Won't give normal guys the time of day to establish themselves as a suitable partner
>Yet she is more than happy to RETURN to a criminal and a man who abuses her
>Wonders why and how she did the wrong thing

Fucking LOGIC of women man, it never fails to amaze me.
>>
Hahhaha these comments are killing me :) Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>17228715
Hahahahahahaha no thanks :)
>>
>>17228737
>Wants a fit badass who can make it through the toughest place in our society and go back for seconds fearlessly
>compared to a guy who follows every rule, obeys every law, yields to any authority, and compromises on everything he wants

I'm a dude and I understand it.
>>
>get a blog
or
>stop being a drunk bitch

my best suggestions here girl.
>>
>>17228775
My ex wasn't fit. I just felt comfortable. He had a hairy back, over weight, but fuckk could he give amazing head
>>
File: 1461895691483.jpg (8 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1461895691483.jpg
8 KB, 245x200
>>17228775
>Implying women use logic.

Giving a female advice from a male perspective is mostly useless because what we deduce through logic can't be executed by anyone with a slit between their legs.

Yeah I sound like a sexist but it's true, this thread is just another example.

Anyway it's an advice thread so here is my two cents: get some self respect and don't bother seeing that model citizen anymore. Blocking means nothing if you are going to unblock after. Delete all his info so there is no way you can contact him when you get all moisturized down there.
>>
>>17228807
I'm not unblocking him. Which is why my drunk and came here. I don't want too. I know the consequences.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.