[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I moved to a new town and met this girl, we've been hanging-out/having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: tc.gif (1 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
tc.gif
1 MB, 320x214
I moved to a new town and met this girl, we've been hanging-out/having sex, but she just broke a long term, so she told me she didn't want to make it serious rn.

So I've been playing it chill, given her space.

The thing is she has been in trouble lately, her car got stolen, other day she lost her phone, and today she put on fb "that she was hving a pretty bad day and the world is against her lately"

I don't know if I should play it cool ignore it, or write her and talk to her about it, maybe offer some help.

Share some advpls
>>
File: tumblr_mb1i23eQt01r4mnhwo1_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb1i23eQt01r4mnhwo1_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x507
>>17228539
bump
>>
What do you mean when you say hanging out? Are you guys just FWB or do you actually have a friendship/pseudo-relationship? Regardless of what else you do there's no reason not to treat her at least as kindly as you would a coworker. Imagine if one had this same shit happen to them, what would you do?
>>
Never rescue a damsel in distress. It's only a matter of time before she needs to be rescued from you.
>>
File: tumblr_n8rv1za3xJ1rkfkqpo2_1280.jpg (285 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8rv1za3xJ1rkfkqpo2_1280.jpg
285 KB, 750x750
>>17228608
I mean we went to a concert the other day, have gone to dinner, she invited me over on her brothers birthday. I don't know I would say kinda dating, but she says we are hanging out haha.

I'm the one who wants to take it further and she isn't
>>
>>17228539
i think if she wanted to talk to you she would. she didnt message you because she assumed youre going to ask her out again. again, if she needs "time" shes not attracted to you. either way, move on.
>>
>>17228662
already messaged her so wtv, I maybe shouldn't have

and it's not like she is not interested in me, we fucked recently, It's just that shes been having it rough and me being new in town and don't know anyone else and I might have been clingy, that's why I wanna give it time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.