[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to purge myself of faggotry, but don't know how.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460256078427.png (215 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
1460256078427.png
215 KB, 484x386
I want to purge myself of faggotry, but don't know how. I had this disorder since 5 when I used to cross-dress in my mother's old clothing and sometimes pretend I had a boyfriend.
Years go by the feelings get more pronounced, I fell for the tranny meme and now it's even worse. Psychologists don't help, instead they say:"be yourself anon." Fuck that, I want to be normal.
>>
Get rid of your computer.
>>
most of the people on this board probably haven't gone through what you're describing, so most of the advice you're gonna get is gonna chalk up to >>17228342 . other than that, I can't really help you. the fact that you feel the need to make this thread tells me that these feelings are fairly persistent & that you've tried getting rid of them to no avail. how can a bunch of plebs on an anonymous anime board help you with something like that?
>>
Why?
>>
>>17228332

When you fap, so you picture yourself with men or women? Just go with that.
>>
>>17228364
No but just literally look at the image he posted.

Television and computers mimic the symptoms of schizophrenia, which is reinforced and glorified in mainstream opinion as per jewish psycho-analysis.
>>
Wear a rubber band around your wrist and when you notice yourself thinking faggoty thoughts, snap yourself really hard with it.
>>
>>17228374
I picture myself with un-fortunately both, but women most of the time, so at least I don't have full blown faggotry.

I was good for at least over 3 weeks, then I woke up with faggy feelings again. I have to watch myself so I don't act like a fag. It's like a nervous tick.

>>17228420
Sounds like a good idea.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.