[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >5'4" adult male how do i not give up on line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1463094316536.jpg (13 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1463094316536.jpg
13 KB, 361x330
>be me
>5'4" adult male

how do i not give up on line?
>>
>>17228048
Move to Japan?
>>
>line

buy better stickers
>>
>>17228048
Stop giving a fuck about being a manlet and get good at something?

>Guy I know is 5'2", fat, sounds like a woman and is married and has 5 kids with a 7/10
>>
Better just start shooting estro straight away bro, I'm sorry
>>
>>17228048
Date a woman that height or shorter, not hard
>>
>>17228118
I'm not that short, but I am still pretty short, and my experience is the shorter the girl, the taller they likes their guys.

I've been rejected by so many girls who are borderline midgets just because I'm not tall enough.
>>
>>17228048
>19
>5'5
>still growing
>knock on wood
>>
None of it matters dude.
I'm 6'2 and it's just one less insecurity. If you're an insecure person, you'll always find something to be insecure about
>>
>>17228049
Not realistic.
>>17228050
Life*
>>17228058
I did stop giving a fuck. My height is not a problem to me, but to other people.
>>17228118
Shorter girls want a super tall guy.
>>
>>17228522
This.

I am a female that is 5'10" and has dated guys as short as 5'2" and I use to model. The reason relationships with the shorter guys never worked out was because they were insecure and became self destructive and angry because of it. Any girl that is going to care about your height is not worth your time. Go give the anime Lovely Complex a try. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>17228860
>The reason relationships with the shorter guys never worked out was because they were insecure and became self destructive and angry because of it.

How exactly?
>>
>>17228860
I overcame my height insecurity years ago, when I realized that I was upset over something that I would never be able to change, so I just accepted it. It has mostly been an issue for other people not me. The 2 gfs I've had were embarrassed to be seen with me in public. One of them genuinely liked me but her friends teased her because she was "dating a midget". Shit sucks.
>>
i'm 5'2 105~ lbs and date dude who's like 5'4 at best. i like having someone my height in a relationship. i like to kiss him at face level. most people say short girls like a tall dude, but the girls who love someone to be level with them definitely do exist.
>>
>>17228048
I'm 5'2'' and I'm super insecure. That said, if you knew in me real life, you might not know that I'm insecure. But I am, yet I don't act like it. That's the important thing. You can be insecure as much as you want, but you can still be a good person. After all, no one likes an ugly personality, no matter the size.
>>
My dad is 5'5". He's fucked tons of sluts, and has been married three times (He has anger issues). He just got fucking ripped, and even as a manlet bitches wanted his dick. That was after high school too, when he was a fat fuck. There's always hope if you have confidence and the work ethic to get ripped and cut.
>>
>>17228868
They had a lot of anger issues and would take it out on me. They require me to text them every second and time of the day. If I did not reply within 5mins they would get angry and stop talking to me for days. They be constantly blowing up because of how angry they were at the world they blame their problems on everyone but themself. Then when I was gone and left them they would take it out on me and blame the fact I broke up with them telling others I did it because of their height so that they further their own in securities. When really I broke up with them because I was tI red of being a punching bag.
>>
>>17228049
Not OP but I've been to Japan and they're honestly not that short.
>>
Limb Lengthening Surgery.
>>
>>17228048
I urge you to start taking hormones. The sooner you start, the better. Also get used to having things shoved in your butt asap. You may not be able to live as a man but you can at least serve as a cumrag for real men.
>>
I assume you're worried about getting women?

I'm an exceptionally beautiful female; universally considered a 9/10 or higher.

The manlet meme is just that- a meme. I used to have a huge crush on a guy I met here who's 5'3. I'm 5'6. Unfortunately he lives rather far away and it wasn't possible to date him. The love of my life who I've lived with for a year now is 5'6; no taller than I am. It's a great height for kissing! I love that I don't have to stand on a fucking chair to kiss him, and it also makes sex much easier, as our legs match up.

I used to work with a small guy in his 30's, he was no taller than 4'11 and didn't weigh more than 90 pounds. I could have foisted him up with one arm. Last time I checked, he was engaged to a really cute girl who loved him dearly.

The only thing between you and a beautiful gf (or anything else you desire) is your attitude.
>>
>>17229176

>I'm an exceptionally beautiful female; universally considered a 9/10 or higher.

This is proof that you're actually a guy.
>>
>>17229176
>universally considered a 9/10 or higher

Someone is a very delusional itt.
>>
>>17229077
It sounds like you just have a thing for dating losers. I'm a 5'6" guy and my gf is 5'10". I'm not insecure about it. We get along fantastically well and never fight.
>>
>>17229176
Kek
>>
File: Bantams_recruiting_poster_WWI.jpg (88 KB, 466x719) Image search: [Google]
Bantams_recruiting_poster_WWI.jpg
88 KB, 466x719
>>17228048
Sorry OP that sucks. Are you white? Maybe try going after non whites like latino or Asian girls.
>>
>>17229176
>foisted
No real woman would ever use that word
>>
>>17230103
That's clearly some virgin retard playing out his fantasy
>>
>>17228048
Google "successful short men" and "short men with beautiful women"

And find another excuse.
>>
>>17228048
I feel your pain op.
>>
>>17228048
Haha. Manlet.
>>
>>17228058

Does he call them "my wife's kids" when he introduces them to other people?
>>
File: Peter Dinklage and wife.jpg (165 KB, 634x917) Image search: [Google]
Peter Dinklage and wife.jpg
165 KB, 634x917
>>17228048

Honest advice? Stop worrying about this simian meatspace bullshit.

It's genetic luck of the draw...would you blame a woman for the family she was born into? For being flat chested? For having brown hair? These are factors she would have almost no control over.

Also, get good at something. Develop yourself as a person. Pic related.

And *never* think about your height again. It doesn't mean shit, son.

>be me, 5'7"
>body shape like a butternut squash
>trojan magnums feel a tad small desu
>9/10 wife, she's 100 lbs, D-cups
>would trade looks for character & loyalty ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
>height don't mean shit, son
>>
>>17228860
it's amazing how many times you want to ask for pics and timestamps in this board just out of curiosity but you realize that breaks the purpose of the site and nobody really does that outside of /b/
>>
File: 1464471553078.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1464471553078.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>17229176
>I'm an exceptionally beautiful female; universally considered a 9/10 or higher.
>>
So long as you're funny and fit you should be good. I've seen some shorties get pussy with that game.
>>
>>17230739
Not OP but 5'7" is the average height around the world, I'd still consider you short but it's not abnormally short like 5'4" is. Statistically 1 in every 100 men in the U.S. are OP's height or shorter.
>>
>mfw I'm 6'6 at 18
>never had a girlfriend because I was beta for 17.5 years
>watched some youtube videos of how to be alpha at around 16
>took public speaking classes for 2 years
>I'm now drowing in pussy
>2 girls... 1 Mexican and 1 Asian
>Asian is way hotter tho
>>
>>17230974
How much did the public speaking classes help?
>>
>>17228860
You're that 40 YO woman.
>>
>>17230985
It helped a lot! I no longer have the fear to talk to a big crowd. It gave me a huge amount of confidence both in public speaking and flirting with girls. Basically it teaches you how to get your audience's attention and how to interact with them. Also some other useful stuff in formal, semiformal parties.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.