[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have crush >ask her out >she says yes but it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1200x828
>have crush
>ask her out
>she says yes but it doesn't work out
>date someone else semiseriously until she moves away and it ends kind of badly
>do some soul searching traveling the world
>hook up with a good friend in another country
>amazing sex but nothing serious or anything since don't wanna go through long distance after last girl
>back home again, crush has been asking my friends about me
>I decide to reinitiate contact
>things are going a bit better this time
>friend from other country wants to visit me for a bit

Feel like I have to choose between them and crush burned me once, but also I want something more serious and long term and friend can't offer me that.
>>
Maybe let them both know you're starting to look for something serious and see how they react, go from there.
>>
>>17228092
Would this seem like an ultimatum or something? If I didn't have to choose and only had one of these girls to deal with, I'd typically just play it naturally and not force things to be serious. The serious relationship thing only really comes up since one of the girls has no intents of staying here, and I wouldn't want to be her reason to either.
>>
>>17228155
That's true, you don't really want to do the ultimatum thing. It's probably better to let things go naturally.

If you're sure that neither of you want to move to try to make things work with friend, then just hang with her and have fun. You don't have any obligation to your crush if you're not "officially" dating. Or are you?
>>
>>17228171
No I'm not dating my crush yet, we've recently struck up contact after I kind of got wind she might still be interested. When my friend comes to visit, she definitely wants to hook up, and that might put me in bad standing with my crush. She's said she hates manwhores and I'm when I ran into her while I was dating someone else it got kind of awkward.
>>
>>17227965
Wow sounds terrible getting to travel around the world fucking women left and right. Gosh I feel real bad for you OP.
>>
>>17228411

>when I ran into her while I was dating someone else it got kind of awkward.

Eh, it's not really any of her business what you do if you're not dating each other imho. You don't need to put your life on hold for her if you're not already committed. If she's not interested in you because you went out with someone else, then that's her loss.

How long do you have until the friend comes? You could try to see if things will progress with your crush before she visits.
>>
>>17228413
I don't travel to have sex, I just like being in new places and experiencing new things.
>>17228450
She comes pretty soon. I guess I could just cool off my crush for a bit but it feels facetious, like getting my cake and eating it too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.