[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 year ex left me for someone else >still fucks me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nexus6 nov1915 147.jpg (14 KB, 195x260) Image search: [Google]
nexus6 nov1915 147.jpg
14 KB, 195x260
>3 year ex left me for someone else
>still fucks me on the side
>almost lost the pussy this weekend.

today

>came to see me
>we go drive around
>tells me that when i told him i was still fucking her he was screaming at her and she was scared he was going to hit her
>he wanted her to bring him to my apartment
>she didnt and he got up in her face
>he wants to fight me now
>i fucked her today
>came in her mouth
>she just left to go see him
>told her hes a piece of shit
>she didnt say anything
>she said she ended up lying to him and he believed her after her crying

should i beat his ass? if not, what do?

wat do
>>
Sage and Ignore
>>
>>17227821
he cums in her mouth and she leaves to come see you. Both you guys are fucking fools
>>
>>17227832
she told me that she masturbated herself last night and hasnt fucked him since friday -- hes the one getting cucked here. but she may be lying. she always cries when i ask her shit and shes like yes for the thousandth time and tears up.
>>
>>17227829
newfag you just bumped my thread
>>
Fucking hell OP you are obsessed, when are you going to stop talking about this girl on here? we get it man.
>>
dude ur both cumming in the same chick at almost the same time. are you sure you don't want to have him cum in your mouth and butthole as well?
>>
I mean if you two were any closer while fucking this chick she could be on cumfiesta.com
>>
>>17227821
ur so black dude and the photo reinforces it
>>
>>17227873
she claims he wears a condom, which ive never done w her

>>17227892
im white
>>
>>17227911
of course. shes fucking two dudes why would she lie. I bet he also does her only in the missionary position as well.
>>
File: 1423698131184.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1423698131184.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
you're both being cucked and played. funny that you somehow think you're better in this situation.
>>
File: isis on the roof.jpg (41 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
isis on the roof.jpg
41 KB, 550x309
STONE THE WHORE

TAKBIR!!!!
>>
>>17227918
hey i dont care because her pussy feels just as tight as before and claims his dick is skinny.

i told her let him cum in her and see what happens
>>
>>17228312
Wtf is wrong with you ,Imagine a random dude saying this bs about a hooker. She fucks him but she lets me cum in her without a rubber. Faggot.
>>
just keep doing what you're doing. what's he really going to do? show up at your place like "wanna throw hands?" no thats stupid. just fuck her until either she our you gets bored, and or till you find another girl.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.