[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I approach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Clap-wallpaper-10307045.jpg (197 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
Clap-wallpaper-10307045.jpg
197 KB, 2160x1920
How should I approach this...
My wife and I have had some problems lately. They have gotten bad and we are tying to work it out but it is not going well.
I just got a phone call from a blocked number from a girl, she said hi and used my name.
She said "I know you don't know me. I have been hurt before. Ask her about him. Ask her. I will not say more." And with that she hung up.

No on top of anxiety and stress I'm flipping out.

What do?
>>
>>17227783
just ask her.
>>
>>17227791
I'm concerned it will make things worse. I mean in even asking I am accusing. However if I don't ask I'm essentially being a little bitch and that kills me, because that is not me.
>>
>>17227803
just be explicit. you got a strange phone call.

Do you really want to salvage something where this might be an issue?

I think if it'll make things worse then isn't that good in the long run?
>>
>>17227803
>I mean in even asking I am accusing
Asking is not accusing. You're literally just asking your wife about a random phone call you got, anybody would do the same. So get over that FACT. Once you get over it, fucking ask her.
>>
>>17227783
I got a weird phone call.
It said: [message]
I'm supposed to ask you about "him"?
Who "him"?
Is there something i need to know about?

And leave it like that.
Why? Two main possibilities.
A) your wife is cheating and someone knows about it and ia trying to let you know
Or
B) someone is fucking with you.

If A then by saying the above, she will either admit it or deny it, or play it off.
If she admits, you have your answer.
If she denies, or plays it off while A is true then it will tell her that she's being or has been watched and she's been caught so she will either slowdown/cool off with it or stop it completely. If she only slows down with it then she will always be watching you for signs of "does he know?". Then she will have to make a descision of weather she wants to continue the marriage or break it off before she's caught (and if it turns out that way the you are much better off not being with a person like that), find a way to break her affair off with out it causing harm, or continue carelessly and get caught.

If it's just someone fucking with you then what good would it do to even imply or ask about it?
Always approach from the standpoint of innocent until proven guilty. Because at this point you truely believe shes cheating and it makes me wonder why the hell youre even with her. So trust her and her word. If you approach this truely believing shea guilty then you will treat her like she is and criminalize her. All for what? Some anonymous phone call?
Plus if she's innocent you'll look like an insecure beta, less of a man. Dont go that way.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.