[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to improve/change regarding appearance? I feel like I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160520_014355.jpg (494 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_014355.jpg
494 KB, 1080x1080
What to improve/change regarding appearance? I feel like I have no fashion whatsoever. I was considering buying like a snap back or something but idk.
I'm a big dude if that makes a difference, 6'5" and kind of chunky
Pic related is me
>>
Pluck inbetween your eyebrows, shave your face, start some form of exercise, and get some new clothes to wear when you're out of the house.
>>
>>17227598
You got good eyebrows

You just need to wax em.shave.get a nice haircut.start doing some running and cardio.

Fashion doesn't matter. As long as you radiate confidence people will be attracted.
>>
Shave, you don't have "rugged 5 o'clock shadow". Or grow a proper beard. No in-between.
Pluck your unibrow.
Smile.
Wear a well-fit shirt that doesn't have dumbass graphics on it.
>kind of chunky
Then go to the gym.

You're 6'5 and don't have a retards haircut, you're already 60% of the way to being attractive.
>>
Shave
Get rid of unibrow
Get rid of 5th grader graphic shirts (and don't add snap backs. Holy hell)
Get a tan
Do some exercise

As for "fashion", just get fitting shirts in solid colors (no cringey phrases or other stuff) and some good jeans that are not too lose and not too tight. No ripped and/or washed shit!!!

You'll be fine
>>
Your facial hair is terrible. All of it. Especially your eyebrows.

Go get those fuckers shaped at a salon, and fix that mess on your face. Honestly, it's growing in so patchy that I'd say you should just shave it all off.

Exercise and eat right, groom yourself, and you'll probably look pretty good. Also, that shirt is fugly.
>>
>>17227618
The dumbass shirt is just a lame reference to an album I like, im really into them and melee so it fit
I mostly wear solid-color v-necks.
Are there any clothing styles that especially work for large, tall dudes?
>>
File: IMAG0002.jpg (851 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0002.jpg
851 KB, 2560x1440
Gonna plug in with Op.
I'm 21, 6ft2 and need harsh suggestions. Am currently starting gym but that's about it
ty
>>
Wow you're not ugly at all. You're rough. Fix your eyebrows, they're really bushy and need maintenance. Your face looks like its unevenly colored. Wash it more often. Use bar soap though. Let your hair grow out and get it cut into some trendier style. Abandon your t-shirts. You look like you wear them everywhere. Try button ups or long sleeved shirts. Fuck that snap back, they spell out douche bag and bad sex. Your height is good, try avoiding baggy jeans and get ones that fit better.
>>
You need to figure out how to atyle your hair. Now it looks like a 8 year old that just woke up and doesn't care about how he looks in the slightest. Also, you look like you seriously lack energy. Get some fresh air, vitamines, sun, sleep and exercise.
>>
>>17227641
holy fucking shit that shirt is sick af

Who's your main? You want some melee advice too?
>>
>>17227649
Wash your face but NOT with bar soap, unless you are trying to clog every pore on your face
>>
>>17227598
>>>/fa/
>>
>>17227656
Ayyy
Right now I mostly play Sheik but I'm learning Fox. I can almost multishine reliably and have basic tech down, waveshine isn't there yet. But I have fun with it. :)
I actually posted this shirt in melee hell and hbox asked where to buy it
>>
File: 20160606_173357.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160606_173357.jpg
564 KB, 1920x1080
OP here. I actually got a haircut since I took this picture.
Was kind of trying to grow a beard but it's gross so imma shave it
>>
>>17227685
*since I took the picture in the op I just took this one 30 seconds ago
>>
>>17227663
Actually letting the soap dry on your face and then washing it drys out your face and takes a good amount of grease off.
>>
>>17227685
Shave the neckbeard too.
>>
>>17227598
shave, it will work
>>
>>17227685
whAT IS THIS FACE??
>>
>>17227708
That would be my "im a quirky try hard faggot" face tyvm
>>
Also!
Can I fix my eyebrows myself? And how?
>>
>>17227721
pick a shape -> make them that shape
>>
>>17227670

SAUCE on shirt OP? also forget multishines until you can chaingrab to death on fellow spacies, shine out of shield and invincible ledge dash.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.