[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in many years of 4chan, that's probably the stupidiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465111095456.jpg (49 KB, 554x595) Image search: [Google]
1465111095456.jpg
49 KB, 554x595
>in many years of 4chan, that's probably the stupidiest thread I ever thought of making.
So, there's this girl in college, who's younger than me and she isn't quite attractive or popular. Thing is, she seems to be living a late teen angst and is alone most of the time (when she isn't on classes), sitting with her head down, headphones and hardly aware of her surroundings.
Should I talk to this girl? If so, would it be reasonable if someday I just came by and sit near her?
>i perfectly understand she is trying to restrain herself by having the headphones
>>
Go for it. Maybe she's lonely, maybe she wants to be alone. You won't know until you talk to her.
>>
>>17227467
she doesn't secretly want to be bothered. She pretty overtly doesn't want to be bothered.
>>
Give it a shot for sure OP.
>>17227486
Got it right spot on.
>>
>>17227515
Then don't bother her, she isn't the only girl in college, if you do have some must-do reason why you want to do so, please explain, otherwise I see no point, unless you see it as some teen drama movie script irl
>>
>>17227467
Um, if it's in college you better not, she must have serious reasons or doesn't want more stress.

Though you may casually try to contact her, when she is more open. Just what is the reason, are you one of those social guys, who get disturbed when sees a loner? Or you want to "save" her? She may be perfectly fine with her friends outside college, think of it.

I remember falling in love with a person who reached out to me, but it was in primary school and i literally never had friends before.
>>
>>17227515
She tries to dress well, I'm not sure about your approach.

>>17227556
I'm not a social guy, just an average person. I'm not trying to save her or anything but somehow it feels like she could have a casual talk.

>>17227539
I'm not trying to fuck her.
>>
>>17227589
>trying to dress well
>wanting to be approached

Lol, op, she may do it for people outside college or just to be decent. It's a habit or etiquette thing.
Seriously, if you didn't want to talk to anyone, you still wouldn't dress like a hobo, right?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.