[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus /adv/, I am so lost and mindfucked right now. Green text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 114.gif (23 KB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
114.gif
23 KB, 305x239
Jesus /adv/, I am so lost and mindfucked right now. Green text time:
>Know friend for years
>Recently she moved back to my hometown
>We meet up, hang out, have fun
>I'm just used as a distraction though
>Her Job demands 70+ hours a week regularly
>She's Going through a divorce
>Ex still argues constantly on the phone to her
>Moved back in with parents
>Stress and shitty time for her
>I ask her out months later
>She says its too complicated
>Month later she kisses me
>I think I'm finally going to date her
>Suddenly, no contact for a month
>She does this sometimes
>Finally she responds
>She had a nervous breakdown.
>Her step-dad hit her
>She was being stalked by some PIs
>She needs to get out
>Spend all of yesterday helping her, calming her, doing my best
>She's got a friend who works for mental health with a spare room
>She's got the plan to go live with him, 3 hours away.
>Help her, but worry she'll get settled down there not here

I just feel so drained from the whole experience. It was scary seeing her so nervous and on-edge. She's always been so confident. I still live with my parents, so I can't move her in here. And I'm planning on moving out asap, but it might be too late if she gets settled down there.

I'm just so tired and drained.
I will support her in everyway I can. Visit her, let her come stay here, talk on the phone, whatever.

I guess I just needed to get this off my chest. She's sworn me to secrecy and I can't discuss it with my friends.
>>
I'd go into a full length heartfelt dialogue here, but seeing as I can't get any responses on whether or not I'm dying or just experiencing some regular constipation I can't do it. /adv/ is a lot like the predicament you're in now. It's a one-way road where you give and others take. I'm really feeling like a kindred spirit to you right now. I'm supportive to the point in which it hurts, but I'm helpless to change my own situation and improve it because the other half isn't putting forth what they should. Goddamn I wish I could just shit.
>>
>caring about someone this much
you're just being selfish through your 'selflessness' from what it seems
so forget about her
>being friends with someone you want to love
you're setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>17227296
She likes me as more than a friend, that I know.

But it doesn't matter. I'm there for her as a person. Not as someone to get my dick wet in. I'm not asking how I can make sure we date or whatever.

I just need to talk about it. It was a scary and draining day. To see your friend who is normally so confident and happy, be such a scared and anxious girl.

There is obviously what I would want to happen. But greater than that, I want my friend to be better.
>>
>>17227267
go to a fucking hospital mate.
>>
Enjoy being her therapist while another guy comes along and fucks her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.