[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy who is really into anal stimulation, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1411065388744.png (137 KB, 517x453) Image search: [Google]
1411065388744.png
137 KB, 517x453
I'm a guy who is really into anal stimulation, but I've been having a problem feeling any pleasure. I thought it was because I didn't have a sex toy that actually resembles a dick(have also tried a prostate stimulator with no results), so recently I bought a dildo. However, I still didn't feel any pleasure..
Am I doing something wrong?
>Too much lube?
>High tolerance to butt stuff?
>Not hitting the right places?
I'm doubting I'm tolerant because there was one time I felt a lot of pleasure but that was many years ago and with a jacuzzi handle.
>>
>>17227244
>I've been having a problem feeling any pleasure
What do you mean? It's painful? Or it isn't causing any sensations?
>>
>>17227482 There's no pain; I'm just not feeling any sensations.
>>
Are you already horny when you try these things? Do you jack off during? Can you get sensations from fingering your ass (outsider or inside)?
>>
It can be pretty tricky to hit your own prostate.
Personally I don't enjoy the anal stimulation on it's own so much as I do the combination of that + jerking it. In particular the anal spasms everyone has during an orgasm makes it sooo much better with something in there.
>>
>>17227694
Yes to the first two questions, no to the last question,but I can at least feel my fingers rubbing against the walls, but not the prostate it seems like
I will admit and say I wasn't horny when I used the dildo.
>>17227709
But I thought it was only 2 inches deep or something
>>
>>17227749
Does it make any difference at all if you edge your way towards it? Make sure you're really hyped up when you first start touching your ass, then slowly work your way up to insertion?
>>
This meme has grown so much.
Tyere is no such thing as prostate orgasms.
>>
>>17227755
I would have to try with the dildo, since I've only used it once, but I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>17227764
It's just a guess because your description does sound odd. I've heard it causing pain or discomfort (like you're just shitting pretty much), but not nothing at all. But mindset plays a huge part in sexuality so I think at the very least it's worth ruling out.

>>17227760
Try somewhere else, it's not exactly undocumented.
>>
Fingers and lube are more than enough to stimulate your prostate.

I guess it requires practice to know where your prostate is.

It's also more comfortable with toys like aneros, as they are made to reach your prostate so you don't have to make any effort to "search it".
Also prostate orgasms are way different than normal orgasms, and you won't cum unless you also jerk off (there are some exceptions, but don't get your hopes up).
Try only massaging your prostate, completely relaxed and focusing on what you feel there. Don't expect to cum, heck you may even get soft and it's completely normal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.