[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll never fucking forgive my sister. She deserves no sympathy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461707243218.jpg (113 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1461707243218.jpg
113 KB, 610x475
I'll never fucking forgive my sister. She deserves no sympathy. She's been spoiled and sweet-talked all her fucking life. She is a terrible mother and I'm ashamed to call her my relative. My grandmother has done EVERYTHING for her. When she got in major trouble with the law, she spent thousands, THOUSANDS of dollars on a lawyer to defend her in court. My grandma works 60 hours a week at a very stressful job. My sister had a baby and no where to live, no where to go. Her boyfriend is a dopey loser with sense of responsibility. My grandma let her stay at her house for FREE for over a year, gave her a FREE car, and babysat at least 2-3 times a week, often at night. And how does she repay my grandma? By going out with her friends, getting high and getting drunk. Then she comes back home at night and screams at her baby, telling her to "shut the fuck up", calling her a bitch, not even putting a fucking diaper on the child. I've never seen anything like it.

1/2
>>
File: 1462245707376.jpg (67 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1462245707376.jpg
67 KB, 397x525
So finally, my grandma calls her out on it, and I got involved as well. The problem was, she was so fucking doped up on weed and mushrooms and whatever the fuck else she does, that none of it registered to her brain. She was a god damn zombie. Like fucking clockwork, the day after this all happens, her brain returns to 'normal', and she remembers the fight, flips out, and accuses us of "judging her", and decides to move out. Then she tells all her friends about it, like we brutally attacked her or something, when all we were trying to do was HELP her. Because not once in her life has anyone called her out on her bullshit, but when someone finally did, it completely shocked her system. But yeah, she decided to move out.

Yeah, fucking right. Where the fuck are you going to go you? Why are you subjecting your CHILD to your stupidity? But there's nothing I can do. No matter what I say, she will always be the same. That's what I've learned about people; people don't change. She'll be just like my mother. Her baby will have an extremely rough life. I tried.

There's simply no use in reasoning with someone whose sole hobby is to watch the fucking Kardashians and Housewives on tv all day. I feel like I'm going to be sick to my stomach. How could anyone be so shortsighted? Are there really people out there who have ZERO self-awareness? Are all women like this?

2/2
>>
Contact the child protection agency in your country asap. Dont even hesitate, just do it, think about the baby.

No offense but she sounds like a 50IQ wanna b Kardashian girl.

Since both you and your grandmother knows about her use of drugs and alcohol you should both contact the child protection agency together.

DonĀ“t let her raise that child, you should already have contacted them...
>>
Not all women are like this. Also weed and mushrooms don't make you a shitty person. Being a shitty person makes you a shitty person. The issue is that she has had everything handed to her and idolizes spoiled whores. Contact child protective services and get your niece/nephew a better life.

Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that she's never actually worked or lasted at a job, eh?
>>
>>17227024
>>17227027
Not all women are like this. She just so happens to be a narcissist, and if your mother was the same way, it was probably something she learned from her. A lot of people shit on reddit, but if you're interested in learning more, check out the raisedbynarcissists board. It's helped me realize that I can't help my father and that my half-siblings are going down the same path.
>>
>>17227027
>Are all women like this?
Dunno, man, but your grandmother seems like a pretty decent person. Is she a woman?
>>
To answer your last three questions

Selfishness, lack of empathy, inability to see outside of own needs/world, narcissism.
Yes
No, take your grandma for example
>>
>>17227088
Funnily enough, she got a new job the other day at some restaurant. She quit after the first shift.

>>17227223
>>17227247
My entire life I've seen nothing but these kinds of girls, they're all I know. My grandma is a great person, but she's old and tired. I assume she was a lot like my mother and sister in her younger days.

I will consider calling CPS if she has another episode like this. She will tell me I'm overreacting, hell even my grandma might tell me I'm overreacting, but this isn't fucking right. Something needs to happen to make her reflect on her behavior. I guess 10 years of getting in trouble, getting a DUI and having to take a bunch of drug rehab classes didn't do jack shit.
>>
>>17227183
Also about a little detail you mentioned, all of my shitty siblings are my half-siblings. Alcohol abuse, weed, irresponsibility etc etc. My other 'full' sister is NOTHING like them. I should probably check out that Reddit.
>>
>>17227336
That's what my situation is like. I'm the oldest (got away at 10 thanks to my mom being awesome), the second oldest was from his current wife's relationship. They dumped her off on her grandmother and she refuses to talk to her mom. She won't let anyone associated with my dad meet her daughter. The 3rd oldest was put up for adoption. We're absolutely nothing like him, but he's had 5 more children. His wife is a huge enabler, always cowering in the corner as he does what he wants. As long as he's happy, she'll let all sorts of horrible things pass. Those five children, my half-siblings, are already taking on some of his traits that are absolutely unbearable. It really worries me and my younger brother.
>>
>>17227322
>I will consider calling CPS if she has another episode like this.

But she has already had one of these episodes right?

You really should talk to your grandmother about calling them and hear what she has to say about it.

What if you wait that extra day and something happen? You would feel like shit, I know its hard but its not good to keep pushing back things like these.

I do realize that it is 100000000 times harder to call CPS on your sister than it is for me to write this, but I just write what I from my perspective feel is right.
>>
i love not having siblings
>>
Get CPS and get the kid somewhere safe, forget about your sistet
>>
>>17227322
> My entire life I've seen nothing but these kinds of girls, they're all I know.

I think you need to move out of town.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.