[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because of circumstances this girl and I don't have a place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1500x500
Because of circumstances this girl and I don't have a place to fuck. She does have a jeep with lots of room in the back. Besides getting a windshield cover, what do u /adv/isors have to recommend so that we don't get caught? I'm stumped as to locations especially. Thanks.
>>
>>17226501
Not sure why you guys just can't get a hotel or in a bathroom late at night but. In terms of places you have to get creative. You never want to go in a forest or wildlife area because the 2 times I tried that we got caught by a gay park ranger who told us (the second time) that if he caught us again he would give us a fine. Which I don't believe he can do but whatever. Get creative with your area that's all I can tell you
>>
>>17226559
Not really necessary. As long as it's dark out, he can get away with parking in a Walmart parking lot. Just park further away from where other cars are. No one is going to walk by if you're not near other cars. Just don't park so far away at the back of the lot that it's suspicious.
>>
>>17226567
See, that's great in theory, but something about a Walmart parking lot seems like it'd be a huge turn off. I know beggars can't be choosers... Why does this stupid fascist country prohibit a man from gettin his fuck on at the beach after hours
>>
Dirt roads, find a ball diamond and fuck in the dugout, fuck in some shrubbery, find an out of the way bathroom and bone in a stall, find an easily accessible roof and bring a blanket and watch the stars before fucking like rabbits. Be creative there's plenty of places to fuck.
>>
>>17226501
I have fcked in park portapottys, papa ginos bathrooms, friends guest bedrooms, cars. Its not that hard.
>>
>>17226501
She has a jeep so drive somewhere. The country, a beach, a field. Get creative, and bring a blanket.
>>
>>17226559
They're underaged, that's why.
>>
>>17226670
Tragically, no. Both still living with parents. A hotel seemed extraneous when we have this veritable Fuck Cruiser at our disposal
>>
File: download (6).jpg (2 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
2 KB, 306x165
>>17226614
>fuck in the dugout
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.