[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to verify his identity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cat pixel art.gif (14 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
cat pixel art.gif
14 KB, 500x483
>Meets guy from online dating irl (we are both at uni)
>Met him three times irl for meals
>We seem to get along pretty well in our first date
>Gave me his Facebook
>Says he hardly ever uses it
>Only has two girls there whom he has met online
>Googled his full name
>Can't find any info except for how he won a swimming competition at this high school he went to for three years
How to verify his identity? I know that if I date a coworker or something, there is also the chance that I will be raped or killed or something, but hey, at least it is easy for the police to search up his info based on where he works. His guy? Nothing. I know which uni he goes to but I cannot "verify" that.
Also, I am from an upper-middle class family. How can I know for sure that he's not dating me for the cash? (I gave him my Facebook and he can see my schooling history and I went to a private high school) I know a man who dated a woman for 8 years before she left him for someone else wealthier
>>
>>17225878
Why don't you ask him to see his student card you nut?
>>
>>17225880
Ah true lol. Thanks
>>
>Says he hardly ever uses it
>Only has two girls there whom he has met online

Yeah no it sounds like a burner fb. he either doesn't use his full name irl amongst his real friends etc or gave you a fake name/fb
>>
>>17225878
>chance that I will be raped or killed
>easy for the police to search up
Well since you are obviously dating mass rapist murderer, ask him on next date to show you his ID card and take a photo. If he refuses, it means he is scam. Later print his ID and give it to your mom :-D

>How can I know for sure
You can't. Relationships are based on trust. If you can't trust somebody, you can't be in real relationship. This is the reason why you see so many "broken hearths" around you. You can only prepare yourself for the worst.
>>
>>17225898
>ask him on next date to show you his ID card and take a photo
ok i will do that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.