[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a decent tinder profile? What type of picture should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465077792153.gif (3 MB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
1465077792153.gif
3 MB, 598x800
How do I make a decent tinder profile? What type of picture should I use? I have a nice body, but don't want to go for the bathroom half-naked-selfie.
>>
Something that shows you outdoors. Usually the weirdos are the guys who take photos inside at their computer.

girl here btw
>>
>>17225032
I don't think I really give off the weirdo vibe. But my problem is i don't really take pictures during social settings, so I have virtually no good outdoors pics
>>
>>17225063
>I don't think I really give off the weirdo vibe
I can feel your weird vibe from here. The way you text, I dunno.
>>
>>17225088
I tend to talk above people, but I can usually switch that off depending on the circumstances. When I actually type, however, there are no holds barred, unless I'm just shit posting.
>>
You don't. Most girls are on there for ego boosts. Why waste your time, and self respect?
>>
>>17225097
I'm just tryna fuck. There's got to be at least one girl dtf, and I don't think I'm too ugly or out of shape for that to happen
>>
>>17225101
Yeah and you'll spend weeks and weeks finding her. She is there, not gonna lie to you. But you won't find her any time soon.

You could probably get laid tonight if you went to some bars.
>>
>>17225114
>19
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.