[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you looked at a pic of loli and you're in canada will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464487159723.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464487159723.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
if you looked at a pic of loli and you're in canada will they find you?
>>
as in the animated stuff.
>>
i wanna find you desu
>>
>>17224812
Yes. I accidentally clicked on a loli thread on /b/, went to court and spent over $50K on lawyer fees to beat the case. Be careful.
>>
>>17224812
Send us a postcard from prison.
>>
>>17224826
Wtf this cant be real???? I am so fucked
>>
>>17224812
They don't have the time, resources, or frankly inclination to dragnet through everyone's data, or even a heavily filtered subset of it. They can find you if they're already looking for you, but first they have to be looking for you.
>>
>>17224855
Better hope maple syrup makes good lube, boy.
>>
>>17224826
yeah ok.....

fuck you nig.

it was only a comic
I'll just say I had no idea what it was
thought it was a comic judge
>>
>>17224855
Yep. Happened last year. Vancouver, BC area here. I didn't really get "arrested", but I was brought to the station and was charged, investigated, and sent to court.
>>
ur fucked m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.