[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I kill myself because the only girls I'm attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 612x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 612x446
Should I kill myself because the only girls I'm attracted to are ones that would never be attracted to me? The girls that like me aren't enough for me. I just want to date someone that will make all the mundane bullshit tolerable in my life, someone that loves me and that I think are a work of art in every capacity of there's. Otherwise life will continue to be a nihilistic hellhole full of not dating an artistic ideal.
>>
>>17224695
You need to start from the bottom of the barrel.
>>
My advice is to study the life and works of Peter Paul Rubens. I think it would do you a lot of good.
>>
File: screen.png (45 KB, 566x259) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
45 KB, 566x259
well killing yourself is a bit extreme, but if you really can't take it then do it. girls like that are extremely rare and even if one was attracted to you you would push her away with your self-pity. set some realistic goals and stop waiting for a savior. if you refuse to do that you want things to remain like shit and continue wallowing in self-pity
>>
Either better yourself so they're into you or lower your standards m8
>>
whenever i go on this site i just wanna die t b h
>>
>>17224825
Visual art is everything for me so this is great advice. Thanks and I hope the insight I can obtain from studying him will one day reward me with a qt female art geek.
>>
>>17224695

nah
>>
>>17224695

if you think life is mundane, then a girl isnt going to fix it. you think one might but they wont.

also why would a girl want to be wth a guy who thinks life is mundane? wouldnt they want someone who sees life for what it is? fun and filled with opportunity. if everything is mundane to you then all you are going to do is bring down the things she likes.
>>
>>17224695
Or maybe the truth is that you are the common denominator. You see everything through this narrow visual art glass bs, and therefore give no one a fair chance. Maybe the unfortunate truth for you - is that you are the one who isn't good enough.
>>
>>17224695
>I just want to date someone that will make all the mundane bullshit tolerable in my life
You have to find joy and satisfaction within yourself.
I've been the girl who he thought I would make all his problems go away. But it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17224695
You might as well start from the bottom with some ugly to decent chicks to work your way up to someone of your standards. You shouldn't kill yourself because it can most likely always get worse and I have come to terms with that and you should to
>>
>>17225475
>sees life for what it is
>fun
>filled with opportunity

Must feel good to have access to this sorta situation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.