[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR my mom is cheating on my dad. 2 different guys in the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
TL;DR my mom is cheating on my dad. 2 different guys in the past 3 years. I never said anything because I didn't want my parents to separate or my mom to hate me for it.
But recently I started feeling real bad for my dad... I don't know what to do
>>
>>17223817
Blackmail her.
Plus.. How did you find out?
>>
>>17223817
Don't let your dad become a cuck OP. When he comes home one day and your mom isn't there, grab two beers and sit down with him and tell him you have something very serious to tell him. Wouldn't you want to know if your wife was being a stupid useless slutty piece of shit whore? :) good luck and fuck stupid sluts
>>
>>17223822
We have 2 house phones. Phone rang early one morning, like around 6am. Mom picked it up downstairs and I picked the other one up. I guess she thought everyone was asleep. Heard the entire convo. Started going on her cell phone... Deleted call history and texts. Ended up following her after work one time, she went to some dude's house and lied about it when she got home.
>>
>>17223830
Just tell your father. He is an adult, he can deal with it how he wants. If that means divorce, well jesus fuck, it's going to happen eventually either way based on the info you gave.

>mother sick of sneaking around, divorce for freedom
>father finds out some other way, divorces 'cus cheating wife

Best case scenario they work it out, worst case (barring homicide) they divorce and you get on with life.
>>
>>17223817
>i didn't want to be honest with the man who fed, clothed, and sheltered me because it would hurt my feelings if my parents divorced

You're a selfish little shit, aren't you? I hope your dad finds out you've been keeping this from him and disowns you.
>>
Put yourself in your father's shoes.

If you were him, would you want to know?

I'd be disappointed in my kid if he knew something was wrong and didn't tell me about it.

You also have the option of telling your mother to come clean, but if she really felt remorse she should have come clean already, she's quite content concealing this from everybody.

The marriage is already tanking, this is going to explode sooner or later, save everyone the time and energy.
>>
>>17223870
I was in that situation but with my dad, and I kept that secret from like 12-17
>>
>>17223913
Why the FUCK haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>17223972
I was really distant from my parents at that point so I didn't really care desu
>>
>>17223913
Lol, so both of your parents have been cheating on each other?

I'd say leave it the fuck alone.
>>
>>17224085
not OP
>>
this happened to me. I was about 18 and pretty fucked off about it since my dad and myself have always been close.
I drove to the first guy's house and fucked him up, he was short and fat and didn't put up a fight, a few swings and he was pretty fucked.
The second guy was bigger, so I took a steak knife with me. At this point, I was fucking seething. I knocked on his door and he answered. I'm 6ft and he must have been 6ft5 but i had my adrenaline going like a motherfucker, I pulled him outside, spat in his eyes and held the knife to his throat.
I timed it a little wrong. His house was on a bad estate and the fuzz patrolled regularly. They saw me.
I ended up on probation for 2 year and had a 2 year suspende sentence. I was lucky getting that.
If you feel like fucking them up, just do it. I dont really regret doing it, it's not bothered me as far as jobs go and ive not heard from either cunt since.
>>
>>17224553

You're a fucking idiot. That doesn't even make sense. How did your reaction help the situation in any way?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.