[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life for the past few months has consisted of pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: ronald reagan trump.png (713 KB, 1020x340) Image search: [Google]
ronald reagan trump.png
713 KB, 1020x340
My life for the past few months has consisted of pretty much working, then in off time spending most of my time in my apartment playing Street Fighter/Overwatch, watching Infowars and Trump rallies. This has been my life for the past few months, I feel like I've fallen out with all my high school friends. I haven't dated or anything ever since I broke up with my last gf a few months back.

How do I add some variety to my life?
>>
>>17223613
Stop paying attention to Trump would be a good start. He sucks the life out of everything.
>>
>>17223613
>trump rallies

No wonder you kamikazed your own social life.
>>
File: president trump.jpg (229 KB, 685x457) Image search: [Google]
president trump.jpg
229 KB, 685x457
>>17223642
yeah pretty much the opposite for me. He energizes the hell out of me, I usually listen to his speeches/rallies while working out and making big breakfasts. Whenever I get depressed, I just remember Donald Trump will make America Great Again. I'm not even an American, but his rallies are very invigorating.

i love chanting along with the people at the rally chanting "BUILD THAT WALL!" even in Overwatch so many people love to shout "BUILD THE WALL" while playing Mei
>>
>>17223613
find a new hobby
or play in moderation
you probably dont play in moderation cause you have no other hobbies.
>>
>>17223653
>Trump
>making anything great
My sides anon. My sides.

He will be either targeted for assassination or he will blow shit up until he starts a war. He is senseless and offensive and will put America so far in the shitter that it will take decades to climb their way out of the sewage.

Or he will be a completely useless token president that foes fucking nothing. Which would be preferable, honestly.

Oh, and he isn't going to build a wall. It's a soundbyte.
>>
File: trump enjoys a wall.jpg (716 KB, 1502x777) Image search: [Google]
trump enjoys a wall.jpg
716 KB, 1502x777
>>17223698
I for one can wait to take pictures on top of the wall.

>>17223681
It's true, I've been thinking of maybe doing charity work with a church just to try something new.
>>
>>17223710
If you want photos on top of a wall, go to China. Trump won't follow through. He's a goddamn businessman, he knows the cost of that wall far outweighs any good it would do, which is precisely why no-one ever bothered.

It's a soundbyte he is using to get elected. Just look at other presidents in the past, they make big promises and deliver next to nothing. Trump is no different, and you will be sorely disappointed if you expect results.

What he can do is flush international relations down the shitter for you. He is real fucking good at that.
>>
File: people's champion trump.jpg (225 KB, 981x674) Image search: [Google]
people's champion trump.jpg
225 KB, 981x674
>>17223731
The Pope and President of Mexico already apologized to Donald Trump and Trudeau and Cameron are already preparing for President Trump. Meanwhile the Saudis and ISIS are shitting their pants at the thought of a Trump Presidency. Add on top of that him shattering every voting record in the history of the GOP, BEFORE California has voted and the UNANIMOUS disapproval of the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas (the family that has had an oligarchical hold on American power) and you have what I think is the most obvious choice for an American President. If you think walls don't work, look at how ridiculously effective Hungary and Israel's walls were for keeping out illegal immigrants. Even the corrupt Pope who says we must open all our borders lives in a Vatican city with huge walls that was originally built to keep out Islamic invaders.

When the silent majority has spoken and Donald Trump is President, maybe then you'll see why he was necessary.
>>
Also Trump is a HORRIBLE businessman. I don't even have to be a 'hater' to say that. He's literally bankrupted four business, his dad has bailed him out numerous times, and I think he owes a Saudi Arabian prince a favor after the prince also bailed Drumpf out. Just look at the Trump University clas-action lawsuits.
>>
>>17223745
He isn't a force of good. He is simply a force. He is undirected, uncontrollable, and seemingly without a conscience.

He will fuck America up, and thats a promise. And people are already jumping ship to Canada.

To Canada. Let that sink in.
>>
>>17223752
The Trump Organization has started over 500 businesses, only 4 were bankrupted. He had a higher net worth than his father by the time he was 30, and only borrowed $1 million dollars from him (which he paid back with interest). Trump is involved with no Saudi princes, he's been a constant critic of the Saudis. The Trump University lawsuit was started by a firm which received a huge bribe from the Clinton Foundation, and already they have several witness who testify in Trump's favour (who the corrupt judges have frequently tried to dismiss). He has a net worth in the billions and his previous employees, wives and girlfriends all speak kindly about him and how great of a leader he is. Only the corrupt media and politicians are obsessed with making you think he's the devil, when he has more in common with the biblical Moses or David.

>>17223755
I live in Canada and I'm thinking of moving to America. It's obvious our Prime Minister is a moron and doesn't know how to handle anything, Harper wasn't perfect but at least he could appear to be a competent leader at times. He is clearly a force of good, he raised over $6million dollars for the veterans over the weekend and has consistently done good deeds throughout his life.
>>
>>17223745
>Meanwhile the Saudis and ISIS are shitting their pants at the thought of a Trump Presidency

tfw FBI and CIA both created ISIL and other insurgency groups
Also Trumps loves a special specific Sauidi Arabian.
>>
>>17223766
>doing good deeds makes a person good
>doing good deeds makes a person a good leader

Nice leaps of logic there. He does good deeds for publicity. He isn't a very good person (he is racist, sexist, regularly offensive and has no remorse) and doing a charity event doesn't absolve him of that.

Better an impotent leader than one who is a threat to peoples safety.
>>
File: donald trump new haters.jpg (31 KB, 478x535) Image search: [Google]
donald trump new haters.jpg
31 KB, 478x535
>>17223777
I don't understand how people perceive him as a threat. He's clearly just interested in protecting people's interests. I'm a minority myself and like many others, he's the only Republican who's ever interested me. I'd say absolutely shattering voting records and having some of the biggest political rallies in history are a good sign of leadership ability. He's spent less money on his campaign than anyone else and swiftly toppled 16 of the best Republican candidates they could have found. He's an under budget, ahead of schedule kind of guy; that's what America needs.

>>17223773
Yes because of poor leadership under the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas who created that constant war economy and threat of radical Islam along with the Saudis. Is it any wonder all three of them despise Trump immensely?
>>
why are we feeding trolls? We got b8d from something so small. This isn't even /b/ 's level of retard
>>
File: alex jones drinking on air.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
alex jones drinking on air.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>17223798
>people who disagree with me are trolls
>>
File: 1464718875764.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464718875764.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17223653
I'm like you, only with failing grades in math at college. I am completely on autopilot during the week. Trump, infowars, ane people in general who discuss/make fun of social justice warriors/feminists etc really keep me mentally sharp.
>>
>>17223653
This is also me. hope i'll move to america soon.
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>17224101
Right now I'm about to graduate from a Civil Engineering program, gonna have a better job then.

So many young people my age seem to be all about going out and meeting as many women as possible. I just want to build up my life and my career and then settle down with a nice Christian wife and start a family together.
>>
>>17223613

Good b8 thread OP. Get all the nu-male liberal cucks that infest /adv/ to tell you why Trump is horrible and then cry on their bull's shoulder when you tell them to fuck off
>>
>>17224460
To be honest I was hoping to get some actual advice on meeting new people.

Maybe it's time to join the Canadian Conservative Party and try to make friends/contacts there. Canada and the Toronto area has so many liberals it's kind of disturbing.
>>
File: 1463757633593.jpg (125 KB, 982x618) Image search: [Google]
1463757633593.jpg
125 KB, 982x618
>>17224466
>To be honest I was hoping to get some actual advice on meeting new people.
There's not really any special tricks. Go out, take up classes and clubs and try to be social.

I see people suggest meetup a lot of the time but half of it is full of poly faggot crap and related nonsense at least where I live. I'm planning on taking some cooking classes myself and try to learn some new styles I didn't grow up with.

>>17224101
>I'm like you, only with failing grades in math at college.
Yeah fixing that kind of takes priority m8
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.