[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ex dumped me for someone else and last night we had the falling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160604_150618_01.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_150618_01.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
my ex dumped me for someone else and last night we had the falling out. I told the bf she's fucking me and he wants to fight etc and she said I'm over you but this morning she texted me "hey..."

should I keep ignoring her or respond?
>>
ignore
>>
>>17223372
I blocked her from my email, Instagram, snapchat and turned off chat on Facebook (nothing on my profile anyway ) so she probably realizes I blocked her out of my life
>>
>>17223380
If you intend to try again in the future (which i wouldn't recommend by the way).
you'll need to leave her unblocked in every social media.
>>
>>17223387
well I'm still friends with her Facebook. she always posts gay fucking pictures with quotes of how she feels so it's a good Insight. me and her never post on Instagram anyway but we did snapchat a lot. should I add her back and start doing shit with people to make her jealous? like posting with other attractive girls?
>>
>>17223393
It's not really my style to make a girl jealous, i prefer leaving her wondering what i'm up to. I think it's way funnier and cruel. :D
>>
>>17223403
she texted me 36 minutes ago the urge to respond is strong. how do I not make myself respond.. I do like being in the position of her waiting for my reply
>>
>>17223427
It's up to you, but i don't think it would be prudent.
She dumped you for a shitty guy, i'd take that as an ultimatum and move on.
>>
>>17223441
I plan on telling her that she left me for some shit man makes me never want to date her again and the fact she lied about our sex to him makes me not want to trust her. but she became my sister that I had hot incest sex with like I saw her more as a best friend than a girlfriend and id like to remain friends because i can remain getting sex too. but I don't want to give In so easily
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.