[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you find women who can have a conversation? Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1464887930033.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1492) Image search: [Google]
1464887930033.jpg
195 KB, 1024x1492
Where do you find women who can have a conversation?

Everyone in my age-ranges (20s) can't discuss even the most basic topics to save their life, or end up feeling intimidated and buzz off. All I want is someone who is intelligent, can talk about things and doesn't look like that thing from the Goonies.
>>
Maybe the problem is you?
>>
>>17223324
>women cant talk online either
>>
There is a high chance that the problem is you, there must be some topics you can discuss with anyone.

However, yeah, lots of people of my age (20s) aren't interested in anything and don't read anything harder than twilight.
Keep looking, anon, many people are different.
>>
>>17223309
Assuming you aren't an autistic, fedora-tipping, ultra political faggot

You may just think more abstractly than other people.
>>
I'm thankful that i'm not the chatting type.
but, yeah, if was i'd be running into the same issue.
>>
>>17223309
Keep your eyes open. Look harder. Intelligent women are not as rare as you think. You're looking for one who's both intelligent and beautiful, which is harder, but absolutely not impossible (i'd put it on the order of 1 in 100, maybe something like 1 in 200 to be specific).

Usually such women are found in colleges, and then working at advanced careers and their associated events (eg academic conferences, industry fairs), at events for their interests (eg concerts, conventions), along with sometimes cafes (not bars), but they'll look like they don't want to be approached by random men bothering them, because they don't.

Also, remember that this:
>can't discuss even the most basic topics to save their life, or end up feeling intimidated and buzz off
Means you may be adding "outgoing" to intelligent and good-looking, which i'd say drops you to 1 in 300 or 1 in 400: most are fairly outgoing from my experience, so it's not too bad, but i know you'll feel like an idiot when you overlook someone just because they're shy and don't open up easily around people they barely know.

As a bonus, when you find one, you can come back and ask how to get rid of the feeling that you don't deserve her, she shouldn't be talking to a freak like you, etc.

>>17223324
>>17223337
Telling OP that he's the problem isn't helpful because A, he probably knows, and B, there is no good solution to that problem.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.