[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo ive gotta ask this My Bf is chronically fatigued and i&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cat_cafe.jpg (180 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
cat_cafe.jpg
180 KB, 1000x665
Yo ive gotta ask this

My Bf is chronically fatigued and i'm worried heres a video that explains it better any help would be good please
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzbTE798T0
>>
"Chronically fatiqued"
Fuck your boyfriend.
>>
come on dude Anything they are un able to stand most days
>>
>>17222877
Married to someone with CFIDS (among other health issues). Maybe I can help; I can't speak for her, but I can speak from someone in a position similar to the one you might be in. What exactly is it you're worried about?
>>
>>17223023
Im worried because his gp is making him go in for a test for cancer and im just worried that chronic fatigue is a symtom and if so can i get advice on how to help them
>>
>>17222877
>>17223318
Maybe you've misunderstood the problem.
Sounds like he's chronically fatigued as a symptom, not as in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).

The list of things that can cause general nonspecific "fatigue" is absolutely gigantic, and of course includes everything from cancers to vitamin/mineral deficiencies to psychiatric disorders. For example, I could say i'm "chronically fatigued" without medication, because I have narcolepsy.

Describe his symptoms in more detail and maybe we can give some hints or guesses, but in general you should probably not worry about and let the doctor figure it out.
>>
It's not a video, but here's something useful:

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/
>>
thank you all
>>
>>17222877
How is his sleep patterns? Is there sleep apnea? Loud snoring? Interrupted REM states?

Bad sleep can cause all sorts of symptoms; it may be a big cause of chronic fatigue and even "fibromyalgia". Everything hurts when there's no deep sleep.
>>
we rarely sleep together in that way de to my insomnia but i often work right next to him while he sleeps and he often has panic attacks in the night
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.