[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i cheated on my gf when we were on a break. She was a total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pd.png (18 KB, 185x263) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
18 KB, 185x263
So i cheated on my gf when we were on a break.

She was a total whore, didn't want to have sex and everything, just basically a pain in the ass.

So i met a girl and we talked and then i felt more connected to her and things happened.

We came together but i never told her abt this girl.

She blamed me because she said i was too nice with her when in reality i was just patient hopping she will change. But she didn't change, she was a bitch but i did change. I went to find what i couldn't get with her, sex and confort with another girl.

It makes me be an asshole but we were on a break when this happened.

Now we broke up but she never knew i cheated. Should i tell her now ? (we still have feelings for each other)
>>
No. The only thing you would be doing is possibly ruining your own reputation by doing so.

The whole idea of "cheating" is stupid, anyway. I didn't know relationships were some type of game with a reward for defeating the boss at the end. ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>17222628
> I didn't know relationships were some type of game

Feelings isn't something you can always control. I'm weak, it's not a game. I talked to another girl and she gave me what my ex gf couldn't which is basically, trust, sex, fun.

But i just feel bad right now and i don't care if she thinks i'm an asshole.
>>
tell her.
>>
File: 1349307221290.jpg (19 KB, 210x321) Image search: [Google]
1349307221290.jpg
19 KB, 210x321
>>17222623
>She was a total whore, didn't want to have sex and everything
>whore
>didn't want to have sex
either OP is a troll or just doesn't know basic words.

why do you want to tell her you cheated? to make her feel bad? it might accomplish that. or it might just make her feel like she dodged a bullet.

or you could grow up and stop using other people's bad behaviour as an excuse for your own.
>>
>>17222727
>to make her feel bad?

Yes, that's exactly what i wanna do.
>>
>>17222782
>baaaw she didn't touch my peepee, better guilt trip her baaaaaaaaaaaaaw
That's childish as it is, but you're not even dating now what the fuck? Grow up. Not everyone wants to hop on your cock, get over it.
>>
>>17222792

You seem to have a lot of arguments.
>>
I think you should tell her you cheated on her.
>>
bn bah si tu lis voila
>>
Disregard that, I suck cocks.
>>
>>17222827
You seem to have a lot of brain cells.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.