[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need your opinion on something is getting drunk and texting the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x296
Need your opinion on something is getting drunk and texting the guy I like telling him i'm into him a good idea or a terrible? I'm 5/10 on a good day and dont have confidence to tell him this sober or ask him out
>>
Work on your 5. Spilling spaghetti won't get you anywhere but a pity fuck.
>>
>>17222479
I can't do much to be more attractive...
>>
It could go either way.
Just do it and get it over with.
>>
>>17222473
Do you have any idea if he likes you or not? Does he even know you exist?

If he's basically a stranger, I think it's a bad idea to tell someone you like them because honestly how can you know that when you're a stranger? It's better to just ask him out for the purpose of the two of you getting to know each other.

Don't have the confidence? Grow a pair of lady balls and do it anyway. Better to not be drunk when you do this. At worst, if you have a close female friend, you can tell her what you want to do and that you need some support and someone to help push you to do this.
>>
Just lose weight and become a 7
>>
>>17222574
He knows me we are sorta buddies
>>
>>17222579
Not something that can happen
>>
>>17222653

Just go out with one of your beta orbiters
>>
>>17222670
Don't have one
>>
>>17222653
If you're buddies you know he at least likes you to some extent, and if he rejects a romantic overture from you at least he probably won't be a dick about it.

If drunk texting him that you like him is the best you can do, I guess go for it, but I really think you should find the courage to ask him out directly and while sober. You could also ask him to do something with you via text (and drunk I guess if that's really necessary) and hope he says yes and picks up that it's a date.
>>
Maybe even tell him, you're sorry, you're shy, and alcohol and text was the only way. You rather know so do it the way you can.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.