[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw 22year old kissless virgin and I hate this disgusting society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14
File: images-93.jpg (14 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
images-93.jpg
14 KB, 456x320
Tfw 22year old kissless virgin and I hate this disgusting society and its gross alphas and hedonistic dating bullshit, they should just give us husbands, it makes me sick to my stomach most people are not monogamous anymore burn this Satanist sodomite world to the ground, kill the children, nothings salvageable.
>>
I agree desu
>>
+1
>>
>>17222359
wait are you a lady virgin?

>REEEing intensifies
>>
>>17222437
Yeah
>>
>>17222359
I think you need to do some reasearch. Plenty of people are still monogamous. Me and my gf of 8 years are talking on and off about marriage (need more savings before we set a date) and we have never been happier.
>>
>>17222460
Are you fugly?
>>
>wanting to murder people because no one will have sex with you

My God woman
>>
>>17222478
Its not about sex you fucking scum, you should be killed as well you disgusting sodomite fag
>>
>>17222506
>sodomite fag
i dont think you know what this means
>>
>>17222506
You sound angry and religious (not a nice combo.) maybe if you calm fown and talk this out, you'll feel better? Really though, not all of us are scum.
>>
File: Tickingtimebombbehbeh.jpg.jpg (9 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
Tickingtimebombbehbeh.jpg.jpg
9 KB, 238x212
Male version of OP but without the beta narcissistic tendencies.
>>
>>17222471
Do some research to find out its rare as fuck? Everyone I know is devorced or had loads of bfs, my family has half brothers and sisters, an aunt left her husband, so did another, and another and another
>>
>>17222359
>they should just give us husbands
kek, how about YOU lose some weight
have you ever thought about that you're the problem and not everyone else?
>>
>>17222359
Just get drunk and make out with a few chicks
I did this and my confidence skyrocketed, sounds trashy and basic but it worked
>>
>>17222526
I lost lots of weight, going to lose more, also you should die scumbag
>>
>>17222537
Someone should throw acid on you
>>
So you're mad because men pump and dump and cheat, and you don't want to have a relatio ship that ends that way?
>>
>>17222539
you sound like a bitter cunt, I hope you die alone, you don't deserve someone in your life
>>
File: 1464664999768.jpg (22 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1464664999768.jpg
22 KB, 604x340
>>17222553
Now I'm bad for loosing weight Hahaha
>>
>>17222572
If your inside is ugly, it doesn't matter if you change the outisde
>>
>>17222581
Your fucking ugly, get aids fag
I'm pure of heart, and have proven it again and again through sacrifice.
>>
>>17222518
Being monogamous doesn't mean "lifeling partner", it means being faithful to the partner you are with. Having multiple relationships is how you find out what you are looking for in a person, rather than being stuck with the first miserable dick you find.

And marriage often ends in divorce, yes. Usually because those couples didn't have enough experience to know if it was what they really wanted. Do you know how many people just rush into marriage after a year of knowing each other? And they expect those relationships to last for life?

I have had friendships longer than that and those ended up badly too. You can't just slap two people together and expect everlasting happiness.

But there are absolutely monogamous relationships out there. Any non-open non-cheating relationship between two people is monogamous.
>>
Why the fuck are you mad?
>>
>>17222591
Fuck your degeneracy, marriage should last for life, they end cuz everyone is childish and breaks up for shitty stupid reasons like money or not taking someone fishing, or not wanting to now the lawns
>>
>>17222612
Mow
>>
>>17222612
Maybe you should look past the surface reasons and take note of the deeper problems in those relationships.

And the real problem is letting childish people get married at all - you are blaming divorce rates on people who should have never been married in the first place. It's totally irrational to say everyone sucks because a bunch of people go get married without realising the commitment isn't right for them.

Also, thanks so much for calling me a degenerate. Maybe you should know that I have only ever been in a single relationship in my life, which is currently ongoing at 8 years together, and we are planning to get married and grow old together. That's how people SHOULD behave when it comes to marriage, but they don't.
>>
>>17222627
Ur degenerate for not being married all this time
>>
>>17222581
What?

OK children, stop contradicting yourselves, now. Can't say someone needs to lose weight AND that they're the ones who are ugly inside. [/trolled]

What's the purpose of this topic? For someone to throw themselves at OP, like "here's your free husbando"?
>>
>>17222636
I'm getting my thoughts out

Real life husband btw
>>
what happens when you tryna cross a nihilist and pragmatist?

You get OP
>>
What if you tried shedding your fat, behaving decent and feminine and make it worhwile for a decent man to look at you? Elliot Roger female edition.
>>
>>17222634
So you are what, a hardcore religious nut? I can irrationally call you names too without knowing the first thing about you, but I'd rather be a nice person, honestly.

Now, heres a question - if every couple has to get married immediately or be labelled degenerate, and are labelled degenerate for divorce, what exactly are you expecting? That people simply blindly get married, stay with each other no matter how bad it is, and only have sex to procreate?

The suicide rates would skyrocket, I promise you. Some people are simply not built in a way that lets them make good decisions about relationships. These people end up in abusive, dangerous relationships. Relationships where they get beaten, or potentially even raped, where their children are in danger of the same... Are you willing to condemn the innocent based on your warped view of degeneracy?

Divorce is necessary. Marriage is not foolproof. People are fallible.
>>
become jewish and rule the goyim, OP
>>
File: bait.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
>>17222634
Wasn't sure up until here. Not a bad attempt but make it less obvious next time.
>>
>>17222513
>You sound angry and religious (

I would fuck her so bad.
>>
>>17222581
>If your inside is ugly, it doesn't matter if you change the outisde

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>17222775
>become jewish and rule the goyim, OP

Why?

Make the Goyim as powerful as U

Only a sick cunt would purposely try to rule.
>>
>>17222899
This is somewhat true though (not the person who said it originally.) But for some people, even the hottest women, if they are awful people, are a massive turnoff.

But that comes down to personalities, it certainly isn't a universal truth.
>>
>>17222904
>But for some people, even the hottest women, if they are awful people, are a massive turnoff.

lmaooooooo

This website it too much.
>>
>>17222900
>Only a sick cunt would purposely try to rule
That's why you would like it.
>>
>>17222924
I see your problem. You don't know how to read between the lines. Men pump and dump if the girl's aawful but have a good body. That's rejection.
>>
>>17222924
I am serious dude. I don't know who exactly would be considered hot these days, but even the hottest celebrity would be dumped by me in hours if they were a toxic person.

I am a man who is looking for a relationship though, not a quick fuck, so ymmv
>>
>>17222963

I guess I get where you are comming from

I would not trade my girlfriend for the world, my sex drive litterally shutdown with other women since I met my gf, if she died right now I would probably never move on.
And yeah it is because of personality, I fist noticed her when some Black asked her if she cared about black history and she said she did not give a fuck about it, then she was vocally against gays
She literally did not give a shit what this heavily Liberal enviorment though about her
Got up the courage to talk to her and it was the best decision I ever made.

But if you mean not commiting because of a shitty personality fuck no dude, if she has them bigg olll titiiesss then I could not give less of a fuck.
>>
>>17222359
Are you suggeating that you want to risk being assigned to one of the bitter unfuckables?
>>
>>17222359
You know there is this new country in the middle east, I bet it would fit you like a charm, you just have to wear balck often though.
>>
>>17223346
But too many of them are brown
And they allow rape and fuck goats.
>>
File: 1413831143353.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1413831143353.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
>>
>>17223418
Yeah, but you've got to make compromises.
Isn't it still better than being a "Satanist sodomite"?

Anyways, have you considered that being so butthurt and hateful is neither appealing to healthy potential partners nor suitable for a lady?

You have high standards, alright, better start with yourself. Humility is key.
>>
>>17223469
>mudslimes
>not Satanist sodomites
nope
>>
>>17222359
>Hedonistic dating
>Satanist sodomite world

Completely agreed. We need to return to traditional values and STRICTLY ADHERE to the standards that are written in The Bible. It is the ONLY way for peace and happiness.
>>
>>17222591
>giving advice for people to become whores
this will only end bad
ps a slut is a woman that gets intimate with a man she doesn't plan to marry
>>
>>17223530
>implying DATING equals FUCKING
Fuck off. I bet you think a woman being raped also makes her a slut.

People like you make me sick.
>>
>>17223536
Are you OP?
>>
>it's another girl is fat thread

I fucking hate you people
I will never have a meaningful relationship because I refuse to share my life with a fucking cow
but that's all there is an ever will be.
>>
>>17223536
well, a woman that is raped is kind of a tough thing I guess

all the women in my immediate family were raped, and they did get intimate with men they never planned to marry, hence they are sluts. but I can't really blame them for it, they never got any help and I was simply too young for like to offer any substantial support.

they may not be a slut for getting raped, but they become extremely capable of slutting. such is the psychological damage rape does to a women, and for them I only offer my condolences.

it shouldn't matter anyway, women will always find someone that will take them (again my three sisters and mother) regardless of their past. the only thing that will decrease is their selection of quality mates.

but hey, that's a fair trade I guess.
>>
>>17223539
Not even close. I am against OP, but calling people bad for dating multiple people is so close minded it's appalling.

>>17223546
But where do you draw the line for sluts? For sleeping with anyone you aren't married to? For sleeping with more than one man in a lifetime? What about widows? It seems very unlikely that any blanket rule could separate sluts from everyone else, because there are always exceptions.

In this day and age, it is repeated behaviour that should be an indicator of whether or not they are a slut, not just multiple partners.
>>
>>17222359
Like, seriously, considering:
- your ideas, that I find personaly retrograde and hints that you are very narrow minded.
- your temper, a discourse full of hate shows prompt to racism, homophobia and misoginistic generalizations.

If, on top of that you happen to not be so gifted by nature body-wise, I'd run in the opposite direction.

fyi, I am a providing, hard working church goer.
No way I am even considering you.
>>
>>17223578
Liberal Christians are the worst go kill a Saracen you fucking loser
>>
>>17223560
>where do you draw the line for sluts?
any woman that gets intimate with a man she doesn't plan to marry
>>
>>17223591
I suggest you go back to the middle age, bring OP with you.
>>
File: zden.jpg (5 KB, 140x200) Image search: [Google]
zden.jpg
5 KB, 140x200
>>17222359
am here for you my lady. Take me to the land of fairy and papa is now a water purifier. I shall give him a kiss every morning as he spits out the water of life from his mouth and I shall transform daddy's spit into coffee for you, my sweet princess. Then we shall have picnics of everlasting shooting stars on the sky that reflects our lovemaking like a projection.
>>
>>17222359
I haven't read the thread, but I assume this is bait. On the off chance it's not, post your voice. I'll give you a reading if you do.
>>
>>17223597
And if she plans to marry him and he leaves her? Or starts abusing her so she leaves for her own safety?

This is really not black and white.
>>
>>17223634
then she's stupid and should be avoided too.

it's why i once told my friend I wouldn't fugg a girl until at least one year has passed and we both tell each other we love each other at least once a day, for 300 days in that year at the very least

Women have it better, they can say "not until we get married"
>>
>>17223649
>stupid
>for being dumped or abused
Wow. Fuck you, seriously. Men can be utter shit and hide it well (admitting this as a man myself) and women aren't fucking psychic - if a man tells them they will marry them, and then turns around and breaks it off (or starts hitting her) it's somehow her fault?!

Fuck. You.

Really, you are a grade A asshole. Victim blaming is the worst kind of bullshit.
>>
>>17222359
if youre kissless, then how are we the disgusting ones? obviously bait or youre a sad case
>>
>>17223660
yeah, men can be utter shit, which is why they have to keep chaste until marriage
any whore that opens her legs before getting a ring on her finger deserves whatever's coming to her
>>
>>17223694
>because men are shit, women can't be trusted and have to be blamed

Dark ages are <--- that way anon. Pick up some bubonic plague while you are there.
>>
>>17223707
yeah, if a woman was stupid enough to find herself to be with a shitty man she herself is a shitty woman. i've seen it happen all the time
>>
TOP KEK, I agree, either b8 or someone with a sad condition.

Unfortunatly, the solution would be to get boned real good and have a joint to chill and stop indulging in hysteria.
>>
>>17223738
>man pretends to be something he isn't to get laid
>gets what he wants because he is good at lying
>woman gets blamed for not recognising the lies
This is your logic. That no matter WHAT evil the man does, the woman gets blamed.

Fuck you. I am a man and I think you are fucking scum.
>>
File: Shouldn't.png (395 KB, 514x534) Image search: [Google]
Shouldn't.png
395 KB, 514x534
This fucking thread
>>
>22 year old virgin
Yeah it's society that's bad, not you sweetheart
>>
>>17222359
And that's how Muslim terrorists in the west are created.
>>
I lost my virginity as a 17 year old boy. How the fuck does a 22 year old woman stay virgin?
>>
File: familyEDITORIAL_0.jpg (34 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
familyEDITORIAL_0.jpg
34 KB, 700x465
I kinda can relate to you OP as a guy, but only kinda. I'm not that angry or desperate tho.

I've been cheted on and ended long term relationship. All of my male pals went on me instantly like "yeah, bor finally u r single now lik us! Let's get sum puss tonite! Shit will be awseome, there is a new bright life of hookup befor you!"

All I fucking want is just a single girl I can trust, I don't even care about the sex that much anymore If you are trying to fill void in your life and self-esteem with random fucking, then you are living a sad lie of mentally underage teenager and holy shit we are hitting 30's right now.

I want a wife and a kid like a real man do, but It's seems to me like I'm the last guy on this planet with such mentality, some fucking dinosaur.
>>
>>17223797
3 reasons or a combination of:

Ugly
Repellent personality
Religious
>>
>>17223767
said woman should've saved it till marriage
>>
>>17223805
No you are not alone and I am sure you will find someone.
But OP is expecting more than you do while being a hateful bitch. You don't relate to her the same way I don't either.
>>
>>17223819
Also, I'm not religious, but maybe it's a good point to look for a religious girl in such case. Maybe I'll even pretend to be believer.
>>
>>17223815
Implying men don't abuse or divorce women after marriage.

Again with the victim blaming, seriously. Did a victim rape your father in front of you or something?
>>
Ok every single person in this thread check this out
>Do everything in your power to be happy
If that didn't work you can complain about not being happy (:
>>
>>17223811
Second is double check.
>>
>>17222475
there is literally only two girls who are virgin with 22.
-Physically repulsive
-Socially repulsive
>>
>>17224055
>-Socially repulsive
they would have to be literally retarded. even women who are complete bitches get sex.
>>
>>17224075
Read the posts of OP, that poor kid is so far cut off from reality that she doesn't even realize that she comes off as a judging cunt.
>>
File: images-188.jpg (7 KB, 216x146) Image search: [Google]
images-188.jpg
7 KB, 216x146
>>17223606
Le current year
>>
>>17223631
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ql70WCJXme
>>
>>17222359
I fully agree everyones a degenerate retard.
Lets /pol/ together OP.
>>
>>17224807
Short recording gets a short reading

>8 of Cups (reversed), 9 of Cups, 7 of Pentacles, King of Wands

It seems to me that you're still indulging something you shouldn't be. If you would move forward more effectively, you should focus on making your home more inviting. It shall take some patience, obviously, and it will be to some benefit if you work on your surroundings, I think. Leave a place that shall draw in the right man, and thereafter, you'll find that you can attract the right one for you. He's a slightly firey older dude, late 20s or early 30s if I had to guess, but his quiet passion shall come about as his best trait to you.

I know I've read true, but I wish I had a longer voice sample from you.
>>
>>17225251
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mUm8qOHSS5
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Akb6l1tgWx
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eibi66ovb8
>>
>>17222539
>lost lots of weight
Not
>I'm skinny
Fat ugly cow confirmed, lose another 200 lb and work on your personality.
>>
>>17225846
theres nothing wrong with my personality, having some hate is a great character trait that shows depth
>>
>>17225914
>having some hate is a great character trait that shows depth

Bitch, you're like the embodiment of Hate.
>>
You're the kind of person that isn't salvageable OP. You want all things right for you, or everyone else should die.
Gratz. That means you fit in perfectly with the people you hate. They want what they want and everything else be damned too.
>>
>>17225967
No your just butthurt
>>
>>17225976
Ur just a degenerate
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 150x84) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 150x84
I think your a crazy person that's about to commit something awful by saying kkill the children,I mean like wtf man be logical children are adorable and you should really get help and see something great in life.
>>
>>17225983
lol you wish
>>
File: 1457239548524.png (41 KB, 835x662) Image search: [Google]
1457239548524.png
41 KB, 835x662
>>17226107
Ur butthurt cuz u know ur the scum fucking up society
>>
File: ngbbs523468845cc80.jpg (37 KB, 361x421) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs523468845cc80.jpg
37 KB, 361x421
>>17225914
I'm sure droves of men flock to you for your sense of hatred...
>>
File: 523.jpg (10 KB, 613x247) Image search: [Google]
523.jpg
10 KB, 613x247
>>17222359
>this thread
>>
File: 1452752791255.png (121 KB, 264x257) Image search: [Google]
1452752791255.png
121 KB, 264x257
>>17222359
>Implying an average women ever has to hunt down the dick.
No, men compete to present the dick to women, and women choose which one gets to in the end. If you're not getting offers, it's because none of your shallowest traits are attracting people.

You have two glasses of water in front of you. One looks lile cloudy tap water. The other is nice and crystal clear. You'd obviously drink the clear water. It's more appealing. Even if the cloudy tap water was secretly taken from the fountain of fucking immortality, the first choice is for the one that looks nicer up front.

That's basically what a woman does to attract men. Make themselves appealing, physically, socially, etc...

If you aren't doing these things, then it won't even matter if you go after the men yourself. Being an unattractive woman inside or outside is definitely the most difficult thing on the first world, but it doesn't have to stay that way. Fix it. Get help. If you want it, you'd seek out the answers. If you don't want the help, /R9K/ is always open for you.
>>
>>17222359
Another Elliot Rodger. Make sure you aim better if you're going to go out like he did.
>>
>>17226346
Men don't come up to talk to women, only at degenerate clubs
>>
>>17222359
You're a pathetic piece of shit and your kind (/r9k/) should be killed. You're worthless.
>>
>>17224881
>tfw OP wont talk to you
>>
>>17226451
Oh

>>17226434
Ur worthless and don't contribute shit
>>
>>17222359

>22 year old
>WAHHH MY LIFE IS OVER
>>
>>17222359
I was virgin and never kissed until 21. BY CHOICE. I had boyfriends but they where pressuring me into things i was not ready for. Believe me, ud rather want to wait and meet someone whos worth it than try date assholes. I have no regrets at all by waiting. I was ready. Im not ugly or anything either. Just have faith you will find a really good man/woman. People can be evil here,dont listen to them!
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.