[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make a guy who is attracted to me (I know this much) go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (433 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
433 KB, 500x313
How to make a guy who is attracted to me (I know this much) go crazy for me?

It looks like the more I text him the less he cares about me
>>
>>17222250
Be attractive, be interesting, don't be desperate. You may come off as wanting him too much and that will make anyone feel slightly less interested. Stop coming off as so easy.

Id advise you to not put on too much of a character because you'd have to always act like that if you two start dating.
>>
>text

if you really want him to go crazy for you, do it in person.
>>
>more I text him the less he cares about me
nah, try to think of it from his perspective. You're running out of things to talk about

You're better off doing it to his face
>>
>>17222250
>How to make a guy who is attracted to me (I know this much)

How do you know?

A guy not texting back seems to be the exact opposite.
>>
>>17222250
>How to make a guy who is attracted to me (I know this much) go crazy for me?
You're setting yourself up with some unrealistic expectations. Real life isn't what movies and other people's experiences would have you believe. Romantic perfectionism has only led to misery in the longer run.

Ditch the all or nothing thinking - "he *should* be crazy for me, it's either that or he's a lousy partner" Try to approach it more realistically and let it take its normal course. Forget whatever you've seen in movies or heard from people around you on what relationships *should ideally* be like.

As for the texting, I'd find a way to get it out of him if he receives that sort of thing well or is just put off by it (I know I am). Nothing really wrong with either case.
>>
Start texting him less. He'll go crazy wondering why the change and start pursuing you more. You won't appreciate his beta tendencies and move on to the next guy.
>>
>>17222250
He's been secretly artracted to you for a long time, has refused to ask tou out, and you want him to go crazy for you?

That's easy. Ask him out. But be careful what you wish for: are you really sure this is what you want?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.