[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had brutal depressions combined with anger issues when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pictrer.jpg (55 KB, 565x639) Image search: [Google]
pictrer.jpg
55 KB, 565x639
Had brutal depressions combined with anger issues when I was younger. I drunk every night by myself just to blunt the feelings. It usually degenerated to self-mutilating and even stronger selfhate then when being sober. After some time I got myself into this circle when I just had to drink atleast a bottle of wine before sleep or I'd get crazy.

Edgy shit. I got to college and the depression and self hate got out of a way, atleast for most of the times. Got my shit together but the scars unfortunately didn't go away in the same way as the shit in my head.

It's shit, I'm afraid that someone will see this - it's pretty obvious where I get it. I was thinking about getting a tattoo over the scars, just black scars over the scars, how would it look? Any ideas for a cover up tattoo? Any other ideas what to do with this shit?
>>
>>17222109
Tattoo it for sure faggot. Get anything, a Greek god. Maybe atlas holding the world, or Sisyphus pushing his rock up the hill. Bitches love that.
>>
>>17222149
Nice b8, m8.
>>
File: besttat.jpg (35 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
besttat.jpg
35 KB, 500x350
I always loved these, that would fit you almost perfectly I reckon.
>>
>>17222177
that is almost on par with tribal tatts
>>
>>17222203
Very nice, yes.
>>
>>17222208
kek
>>
>>17222223
Off by one
>>
>>17222109

I wouldn't be able to tell if those scars were self inflicted or you if got them in the country falling from a tree.

My cousins have some scars very similar to those and they got them playing
>>
>>17222254
This.
>>
>>17222254
>>17222262
Seriously? I'd knew immediately.
>>
>>17222270
There's other shit that can scarp your skin in a similar fashion.
Man who the fuck cares anyway.
Your body and your choices, nobody should make you feel bad nor inferior over the fact that you have self-inflicted scars or 'accidental' scars on your arm.
Man up, you pussy.
No Tat necessary.
>>
>>17222276
>Man up, you pussy.

That really is the point here. I'm ashamed of this pathetic shit I did.
>>
>>17222109
I have lots of scars for the same reason, but my point of view is very different.
Mine are mostly on the shoulders and very few ppl saw it (less than 5) and it happened 10 years ago.
As they are a part of what made me who I am now, I keep them as a reminder of how low I went and how good things got.

I think no one should be ashamed of their history, who you were is not who you are.
If you have kids, they may be subject to depression too, maybe it'll help them relate better to you, and it'll be easier to help them probably...
>>
>>17222358
That's actually pretty inspirating. My only problem is that I see it as a sign of weakness, might that be because I still have not sorted all my shit up? I'm not very opened as a person and this gives away a lot...
>>
>>17222391
I guess you got to make peace with yourself anon, it is not because you were weak that you are now, and actually, reading about your life now you seem to be much stronger.

I don't know anyone who is always strong 100% of the time, not being self conscious takes a real and long work on yourself, but you can achieve it.

Remember that is you who make other ppl's opinion matter not the other way around.
>>
I'd get a tattoo if I were you. I'd just think that you're a pussy if I ever seen that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.