[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird for a guy to prefer having a daughter over a son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 439Hvfn.png (306 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
439Hvfn.png
306 KB, 490x368
Is it weird for a guy to prefer having a daughter over a son? Almost every time I see someone talking about specifically WANTING a daughter over a son they're almost always a fucking pedophile or something. Most of my guy friends ONLY want sons, but I find myself not necessarily ONLY wanting daughters, but I'd prefer having more daughters than sons. I feel females are much easier to raise. Pretty much just teach them to not be sluts and to not marry a shitskin and you're golden.
>>
>>17221999
>I feel females are much easier to raise

Already failing

>Pretty much just teach them to not be sluts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> to not marry a shitskin
I'll give you that, most girls are not attracted to niggers or Arabs anyways even they themselves don't atract themselves not that they can compare themselves to Northern and Medeteranian Europeans

Yeah it's weird
I want to teach my son how to hunt and make him grow up to be Chad.

Don't be such a fagg OP
>>
>>17221999
>Is it weird for a guy to prefer having a daughter over a son?
No.

Its also not weird for a mother to prefer a son to a daughter.

>>17222004
>Teach him to be like Chad
notsureifserious.jpg
At least, I hope you aren't.
>>
>>17221999
Did you honestly feel the need to make a thread asking for advice over this? Stop worrying about whether you're weird or not you absolute pig disgrace. I hope your future son brings home a black boyfriend.
>>
>>17222022
>Its also not weird for a mother to prefer a son to a daughter.

Everyone prefers a son you fagg
That said I would still love a daughter

>notsureifserious.jpg
>At least, I hope you aren't.

Fucking hell yeah I'm serious.

I fucked up even though I look like a Chad
Fucked up socially, in fashion, work, school grades everything

I'm turning it around and going full fucking pedal to the medal in life

I want him to make it way before I did.
>>
>>17221999
Trips for truth.

I want a a daughter so bad and I'm worried that when we try we'll get sons, not like I wouldn't love any of my kids to death.

Yeah for whatever reason that feeling is there. It'd be awesome to have that tomboy daddy's girl.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 232x217
I have a weird feeling my first child will be a girl...
>>
>>17223315
Sounds more like you want to fug your daughter
>>
>>17223323
Yup you hit the nail on the head. Totally.

No I don't want to fuck my daughter qhat the hell is wrong with you? Go to church or something.
>>
>I feel females are much easier to raise.
You are one stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>17221999
I have a medical reason to want girls over boys (hereditary disability with 4x the chance of occurring in males.)

So no, it is not always strange.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
>>17223332
"Hey daddy... It's my 18 birthday tomorrow... What are you gonna get me" *giggles*
>>
>>17223335
This.

OP I have two daughters and a son and you are hilariously delusional.
>>
I want a son that I can enshrine my passion for cars into. I've always wanted someone I can work with and someone that will look up to me. fuck I want a daughter for so she can become a slut and be a cuck dad? nah I want a son who will slay the pussy and get all the bitches I never got
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.