[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a failure at life >finally give up trying to socialize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: feels bad man.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>be a failure at life
>finally give up trying to socialize tonight
>decide I'll become a NEET
>in my depression I decide I won't get out of bed to pee
>decide to piss in a bottle for the first time
>grab a Gatorade bottle nearby
>can't get dick into the hole
>start peeing anyways
>start peeing on everything
>whole room smells like piss now
>mfw I can't even be a successful NEET
How can I give up when I have nothing to give up?
>>
>>17221983
>whole room smells like piss now
You're right on track at being a successful NEET
>>
>>17221983
You could always give up your life
>>
>>17221983
On your way! Try pooping in it next.
>>
>>17221983
>grab a Gatorade bottle nearby
>can't get dick into hole

I don't believe you
>>
>>17221995
>>17222065
>>17222069
Uhh... Thanks...?

>>17222073
Why don't you believe me? The thing isn't even 2 inches across.
>>
>>17221983
I totally pissed in a contanier today because I did not want to wake my parents and have them shutdown the internet because I was playing TF2
Got some piss on the floor too
ehhhhh

I wish I was kidding.
>>
The number of guys pissing in a bottle at my dorm is just unbelievable. They're not NEET, just too lazy to go to the shared toilets.
>>
I pissed in an empty bag of lays one time while I was in my boyfriend's place. I was too shy to get out of his room bec I didn't want his family to see me and ye it went all over the carpet lmao
>>
>>17222392
>Using a Lays bag for that purpose
Jesus Christ, you did terrible.
>>
>>17222396
I can't really piss in a bottle, can I? I used a mug first but realized in the middle of pissing that it's not enough so I transferred to the lays bag. Kek
>>
>>17222392
>I was too shy to get out of his room bec I didn't want his family to see me and ye it went all over the carpet lmao

Pissing inside a fucking Lays Bag

Yep you belong on 4chan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.