[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't kill yourself general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1464544425275.jpg (367 KB, 837x659) Image search: [Google]
1464544425275.jpg
367 KB, 837x659
ITT we give reasons not to kill yourself

pic unrelated
>>
a good poop
>>
sex
>>
Flying a multimillion dollar piece of military equipment
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>17221323
Music?
I´m really not convinced of that anymore.
>>
File: i'm fine.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
i'm fine.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
I'm an alcoholic
>>
>>17221323
Being reincarnated as a rock that gets shit on by birds on a daily basis.
>>
>>17221323
life has no meaning and we are a bunch of monkeys hurtling through space; the rise and fall of civilization will span no more than an iota in the eye of the universe. free will is a myth; each of our decisions and thoughts are the product of atoms slamming into one another and triggering pathways in the brain, and they mean nothing. your name will be forgotten after you're dead, and you will cease to be; there is no god.

oh whoops sorry op
>>
File: haveabeerdesu.png (34 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
haveabeerdesu.png
34 KB, 809x808
Stay strong op
>>
>>17221489
This is all true.

If you believe in the monist view of the universe, that there is nothing we cannot detect, then you must believe that no one has free choice.

We're all just a system enacting itself.
Replay our lives a million times over. We cannot change it. There is no chance.
>>
File: lobsterback.jpg (126 KB, 850x1132) Image search: [Google]
lobsterback.jpg
126 KB, 850x1132
dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
>>
>>17221546
Based poem.

Americans are idiots for not recognizing WW1
>>
>>17221566
in what way do we not recognize it?
>>
>>17221571
Americans joined WW1 extremely late.
The war was practically won by then.

In the mean time, both sides learned how to deal with pre-industrial tactics met with industrial means.

For example, the Canadians developed a technique of going over the top by bombarding their own troops just moments before they run at the enemy, thus creating a curtain of interference.
Before they mastered it, many died due to imprecise aiming.

The Americans showed up after everything was figured out.
The Great War was so much about how to deal with things that were beyond tacticians before this.
The major powers went into the war behaving like it was the Napoleonic War all over again.

Then forces started to dig in with trenches. Then artillery became a thing. Then gasses became a thing.

Dulce et decorum est.

Americans were the last players on the field after everyone else had died to the practice rounds.

WW1 was like a fucking Mengele lab of warfare. It was dirty and experimental. Tech was far beyond tactics.

Look at how many people Australia and Canada lost. Percentage wise it was orders of magnitudes larger than the USA.
>>
Enjoying love (and yes, sex) with really beautiful people (inside and outside), you haven't.
Art you never seen before.
Parties you actually remember enjoying.
>>
masturbation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.