[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so me and my slut of an ex are finally done. i dont give a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
so me and my slut of an ex are finally done. i dont give a fuck except for the fact i dont see myself getting pussy anytime soon ive tried tinder with no luck what are my options?
>>
suck my dick tbhdesu
>>
>>17221309
i used to fuck girls from craigslist. but that shit is risky and toxic. id like to meet a girl somewhere to fuck im done with internet apps but i have no idea where or how to achieve that.
>>
>>17221322
I've considered meeting a girl on craigslist before, can you share your experience?
>>
>>17221306
How long has it been? Time away from pussy and women in general is always cathartic. Take the time to get with buddies, drink and hit the bar. Sneak some beers into a movie and relax. Pick up a new game, focus on work. Shit sometimes it's better to not have that shit.
>>
>"slut of an ex"
>OP immediately seeks out random people to have sex with

you sound like a real winner dude
>>
>>17221463
i fucked a 34 yr old fatty that became a fwb and i fucked her without a condom and always came in her. got tested after and had nothing. i mean could of been worse. but apps are low level and you cant find normie girls on there that arent fucked in the head somehow

>>17221618
well i last fucked her thursday night
ive been fucking this girl almost every day for the last three years and she got a new bf and was still fucking me so ive had guaranteed pussy for so long and now the feeling of not getting it will make me go insane. just the thought that she and millions of other people uglier and shittier of people than me are getting sex and I cant because my job is full of old assholes and im not starting back in college until the fall so im hopeless for now unless i find some sort of way.

>>17221631
you hate pussy or something? like fapping to a screen? i cant go back to that shit. i thought i was done with that phase.

theres this fat chick a friend of my ex that really wants to fuck me to "get me over her" but im hesitant on fucking her because its embarrassing and everyone would know.
>>
>>17221661
but it is something to stick my dick into. i just dont want other girls to find out and then not be into me because id be potrayed as one of those people who fuck anything with a pussy which i dont want.. but she does want it. I just want sex from one person because with her theres emotion and real passion instead of just pleasure and we both knew everything that gets us off like it was perfect. but not according to her.
>>
bump... advice??
>>
>>17221306
Walk through the streets of Stratford Upon Avon singing the lyrics of ethereal love songs while swinging your mighty thrice deified thundercock like a cane as did noted vicelord Charles Chad-lin in the silent film era of the 1970's. Behold the frauleins who will line up to milk your seed and sell it by the gallon at the nearest meat market while you plow conquest after conquest in the name of the emperor.
>>
no luck on tinder?

because if you give yourself no standards on tinder, there are plenty of women
>>
I've had some success with meetup.com groups. Find a social group for your age range and attend whatever looks fun and has attractive women attending. You meet new people, do something fun and potentially pick up some poon so you can't go wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.