[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting more people to use this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: alone.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
hey /adv/, I need advice on getting more people to use /adv/

Why do almost no people use this board? The idea of asking anonymous strangers for advice seems inherently intriguing.

Also, this seems to be the only board where femanons traffick with any degree of regularity.

Does anyone have a magic meme
>>
>Also, this seems to be the only board where femanons traffick with any degree of regularity.
nope /soc/, /cgl/, /cm/, /lgbt/, /hm/ and /y/ all have regular femanon traffic. I'm sure other boards have regular femanon traffic, it's just not obvious
>>
part of the reason why this board is okay is because it's slow

if there were fucking hordes of people making threads and posting every second the only threads that you would see would be either shitposts or really common/uninteresting advice threads
>>
>>17221271
>Why do almost no people use this board?
People outside 4chan don't use it because it's 4chan. People on 4chan don't use it because of the /r9k/ raids.
>>
Expand, or better said, explicitly state what this board has will gain more people.

Probably hard changes like renaming the board to "Advice & Self-Improvement" will attract just enough more. But if you want memes, visit other boards and when you see a post with something that can be asked here, like communication issues with the opposite sex (happens a lot to the forever alones in 4chan), sent the people here.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.