[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legal Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2.png (197 KB, 342x406) Image search: [Google]
2.png
197 KB, 342x406
> Be away at uni finishing up my degree
> My Dad died end of 2014 (raised me single handedly)
> He had a girlfriend, but frankly it was only for company (said she would only marry him if he signed over the house to her - he told her to fuck off; still stayed together)
> she had access to the house whist i was away (said she'd keep it looked after etc)
> She loots the place
> Sold family heirlooms, his clothes, shoes, computer parts, ornaments and even some of my stuff on ebay (she said she "donated it" but i knew her ebay username and have a log of it all)
> She took all the medication he had, a whole suitcase full of tablets (tramadol etc) - all with his name on the prescription too
> When confronted her that i knew she sold stuff, she dropped back some of it (she's still listing stuff on ebay to this day of his) - asked her to donate the money she made off of it to charity - she didn't
> She even took my dog and wont return her ( i couldn't have her with me in my uni house during finishing my degree)

But tonight what's really set me off is that she had also taken his Dictaphone with all messages on there (I'm cant recall voices) - there's nothing of importance on there just that its him. I want to kill the cunt.

What do I do?
>>
>>17220905
Go to the police?
>>
Police...you should have already done this. After that sue her ass for all she's worth civilly.
>>
There are some issues regarding contacting the police due to something my dad had left me
>>
>>17220954
police cant help, get a civil lawyer
>>
>>17220954
But still she looted your house and sold your stuff. Bust her ass.
Unless your dad left you a dead body what's the big deal?
>>
>>17220905
press charges
you have evidence he owned that shit then u b good
but really ask your self was it garbage anyways?
>>
>>17220905
Dear OP

Dad died. Dad had a will? Who was the executor of the will?

If there was none , look up your state's default laws on personal property ownership after death. Pretty sure it goes to living relatives
>>
>>17220954
Additionally, what is this mystery thing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.