[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a lawyer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lawfag2.jpg (5 KB, 150x239) Image search: [Google]
lawfag2.jpg
5 KB, 150x239
Hello /adv/, lawfag here. Ask a lawyer. Canada law and family law are my primary fields. If you ask a legal question, please tell me what country you're from.
>>
Is it illegal to discuss the topic of holocaust denial in the UK, and raise awareness for it?
>>
>>17220526
From the US
Need an inhaler and can't afford the brands here.
What's the law for ordering online without a Rx and do you recommend anything in particular.
>>
>>17220546
I believe it is against the law, but it happens all the time anyway. Maybe some of it gets stopped during shipping, but they can't search anything.

I don't know if this helps, but here are some links I found on the subject:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/why-i-had-to-buy-my-wifes-inhaler-on-the-dark-web
https://www.reddit.com/r/Asthma/comments/3u6399/any_advice_where_i_can_buy_inhalers_online/
There are plenty of online pharmacies, you can find them easily enough with a quick search.
>>
>>17220533
A quick search tells me that holocaust denial is a crime in some countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania.

I do know that in general, the UK has pretty strong laws on hate speech, but you've asked about discussing holocaust denial. That's a big difference from being an outspoken holocaust denier.

If you're discussing the topic of holocaust denial in an academic atmosphere I doubt that you'd be charged. You could arguing for the denier's right to do so, which isn't a comment on the correctness of the statement. Or you could be arguing against it. I can't see anyone but the worst and most flagrant offenders attracting the attention of the authorities.
>>
>>17220583
Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware reddit had an asthma group.
>>
>>17220533
Also, this: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/91bhy-contributing-brief-article-oxford-free-speech.html
>>
>>17220526
Vasquez: Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
>>
>>17220526
How often do you defend the guilty?

How often does being a lawyer get you laid?

When was the last time you ejaculated in your current or former office?

I live in the United States. Where is the best place to look for a wife who will get me citizenship in Canada?
>>
>>17220707
Sometimes it's hard to tell when wearing full court robes.

I'm a man. I like that picture, though. She's sexy.
>>
>>17220711
Everyone I defend is innocent until they are found guilty.

I suppose I could get laid a lot, but my clientele of family law clients isn't exactly the pool in which I like to swim.

Wherever I work is my office. So if I'm thinking about a file in the shower, that's my office at the moment.

I'd answer your last question, but I'm too busy masturbating. Thanks for asking though!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.